Reviews for Finish Me Off
rosiedreamer chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
OMGOSH SUCH A GOOD CHAPTER

i even got a review responce _

anyway

UPDATE SOON

i luverlyness (
aqua-angel chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Great chapter ) I figured it was him. I love that little scene with him and her pad xD *cackles* But hey, are we going to encounter that cute guy on the plane again?

*sheepish grin* sorry for the confusing review on chapter one. I was probably rambling but it's okay. Just ignore my rambles. That and I can't exactly remember what I said... something about pace?
Eternally Eris chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
Hello there. I've read your other story, Ellie and Donovon, and I loved it but I'm not sure if I reviewed. I am attempting to start reviewing all the stories I truly like, so here is my review for your story. I love the idea, I also love Irish accents, Ireland is awesome, your characters so far are very promising, and the over all story from this story looks great. I can't wait to read more of it! You're doing an awesome job!
Tenshistar chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
oh man, those pad moments. Really hilarious. Great job so far. Please update soon!
summers-end chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
First, last chapter Scarlett said some people labeled her as preppy and she didn't like that because she thought of herself as normal. In this chapter, when she's comparing her "transporter" and herself, she describes herself as preppy and him as punk.

It's contradictory and hypocritical of the character. Just so you know.

But it looks like a really interesting read. I'm glad you added in that little bit about Ellie. That was fun! :D

Hehe, I wished you'd made his hair red though. Red hair is hot on guys. 8P

Update soon!

summers-end
xpressgirl chapter 2 . 10/17/2005
I LOVED IT! UPDATE SOON1!
LilLaTLuv chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hey!

Remember me? Great to see you again! Great story, love this beginning! Brian was that guy that she was going out with when she got "mysterious bruises" right? Ella is so right! Scarlett does deserve better! And it's great to see her again after Coincindences! I'm so glad you got this story out, I was looking forward to it! Great title, by the way, love the play on words. UPDATE SOON! PLEASE?

Luv ya,Tashi :)
aqua-angel chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hey there~ props to you on the story. The summary drew me in and so far, everything seems pretty good. Great job on introducing the story from the start, I liked the way you led the readers in using the description of Scarlotte's stepmother.

The pace is pretty consistent, but a little choppy in the middle. For instance, when she's marching off to her room; at this point, the story has been moving on with the action but the descriptions kind of slowed everything down. But it is afterall chapter one, introductory and everything so... *shruggs*

Many questions come up from this chapter. What inheiritance? What's her relationship with her stepmother? Her father? Whose Brian? When is she going to see/talk to Ellie again? Awesome job on chapter one! Looking forward to reading your next chappie

Happy writings~
Fumi chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Thanks for clarifying the mistakes. It's a relief. I couldn't log in because I already reviewed this chapter... I can't wait for chapter 2!
Tenshistar chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I love the beginning. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I love Mari's character. Update soon please.
rosiedreamer chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
O I LOVE IT

YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON GIRL
minx89 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I thought it was very good so far. There was one thing that I wasn't clear about though is does her father want to send her off or is it her stepmother that wants to send her off.
Fumi chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
This story has promise but I have two questions. 1) Who's Mari? You refer to her twice but the only girls mentioned in the scenes are Ellie and Scarlett. 2) Why is this story rated M? Are you going to have a lemon or something really violent/inappropriate? Please warn me if you are.
qttrx chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
I think the story line is very intriguing, can't wait for more chapters :)
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33