Reviews for Finish Me Off
unconnected14 chapter 22 . 11/16/2007
Aww. That was such an awesome chapter except 4 the part about Brian. I loved it. Update ASAP please
SuperCUTEJensen chapter 22 . 11/12/2007
love it...cant wait to read more! i love your stories...hope you update soon
theeighthhouse chapter 22 . 9/23/2007
eh. when you write dialogue..it seems like people don't actually speak like that.

like when donovan said, "...a mere crawl." it doesn't really seem like something anybody except some wacked-out author who thinks his/her life is a fiction story and they feel a need to narrate it...
fights with fire chapter 22 . 9/16/2007
Aw! The ending was so sweet! Thanks so much for the update! I wish I could think of something more to say, but it's late and I need sleep, sorry.

-update soon!
killer chipmunk chapter 22 . 9/14/2007
Went peepee?Awsome except for

just doesn't seem like the type to

say "went pee".He either that or

wanted him to seem really excited.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 22 . 9/10/2007
I didn't know you updated! I loved this chapter!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 22 . 9/9/2007
so sweet
atreyu love chapter 22 . 9/8/2007
thats so cute :)

mann, i love this story!

you have to update!

soon? haha, i love Tristan and Scarlett,

they're so cute together!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
hopelessromantic444 chapter 22 . 9/6/2007
awesome chapter )

aw tristan is so cute!
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 22 . 9/6/2007
This chapter was awesome! I hope to hear more from you soon! Tristan is way sweet! Keep up the amazing work!
CuTe-BaYbE-GuRl chapter 22 . 9/5/2007
I always get excited when I see that you have updated because I love your writing.] It always is able to cheer me up & brighten my mood.
PurpleEyesOfTruth chapter 22 . 9/5/2007
Aw... It was a REALLY sweet chapter. An impressive length to satisfy my waiting too. Hm... You're actually pretty good at writing. Can't find anything wrong and watch out for your wrists. You don't want to get carpal tunnel syndrome. I heard it makes typing a pain. Well, good job once again!
jesslia chapter 22 . 9/5/2007
AH ILOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!
hellokittygirl chapter 22 . 9/5/2007
Aw, this was so cute! The part with Brian infuriated me SO much, but probably not as much as Tristan. ;D No, it didn't take too long to update, so that's good. ) I really love where you're going with this story. Oh! And that waitress was really amusing. hahaha. Scarlett was jealous as hell. x)

Update soon?