Reviews for Finish Me Off
belisha chapter 21 . 8/28/2007
this story is great! although i really loved the ellie and Donovan story i can see that uve improved and matured as a writer! this is awesome! keep up the great work- and no the erotica wasnt too much! lol!

cheers

belisha
moneymakestheworldgoround chapter 14 . 7/26/2007
elric ... hm ...

that names from full metal alchemist. LOL

edward and alphonse elric. :D
Angel of the Fallen chapter 21 . 7/25/2007
i adore this story! it was absolutely worth the wait and the sexual scene was fine. it was so hot and steamy! it made me laugh when it said my undergarments never match; it makes you think how many us never have matching undergarments! i hope you update soon!
Sure as the Dawn chapter 21 . 7/24/2007
i LOVED this one :D can't wait for your next update :)
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 21 . 7/24/2007
Yay! Wonderful chapter :) Tristan better get that punch in soon! I'll be lookin' for it! I like Ellie and Donovan, they're so cute! (So are Tristan and Scarlett but we've seen them the whole story ;) ) Keep up the amazing work and update soon! no faking us out with Author's updates either :( that made me sad!
Cappucino chapter 21 . 7/23/2007
this is god. i used 2 come on fictionpress just 4 ur story now u ave uploaded im gonna comne regularly. man i love this chapter. the sexual scenes are ok not too much or too less/
hellokittygirl chapter 21 . 7/22/2007
ahh! i'm so glad you updated! i haven't been on the computer much, though, lately, so that's why it took me so long to review. sorry!

i'm sure the wedding will be awesome; i really am excited about it. this chapter was great, i thought. i loved reading about ellie and donovan again - they're so adorable. hehe. it was nice and cute - good prep for the wedding. )

the scene was pretty good! i've got nothing to complain about it, haha. it was nothing serious, so nobody should flip it. x) as for mature content in general, i'm fine with it. i read a lot, and some of the stuff contains that and worse, so i'm like whatever. haha.

so ... awesome chapter! D

update soon, yea?

-lqd
fights with fire chapter 21 . 7/21/2007
Yeah, this was definatly more than a filler!

And the sex scene wasn't too much. But I don't really want them to start having sex all the time or anything, because that gets gross. Also, I really want their love to stay...well... sorta inocent.

Anyway, thanks for the update!

killer chipmunk chapter 21 . 7/18/2007
It's awesome I love the

easy banter between them.

Please keep writing your

doing a lot better than I

PurpleEyesOfTruth chapter 21 . 7/18/2007
I loved it! The scene wasn't too bad. I'm glad you made an attempt to continue writing. It was awesome!
kbxyz912345 chapter 21 . 7/18/2007
Wow, you show true dedication and discipline by coming back to finish the story. Not only do you please readers, but you set an example for us writers to follow! (Like myself, I really need to update...) Keep it up! The chapter was great, and I hope you continue!
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
I love this story! Please update soon! Its great!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
getting ready for all that drama
TheQuilAndInk chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
LOVE IT !

jeez ellie and donovan are so cute

i love how she fell for the lie creative dialogue

Great