Reviews for Finish Me Off
x Tequila Moonlight x chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
totally loved the whole thing, you could cut the sexual tension with a knife lol i hope they don't run into brian, but if they do i hope tristan protects her! they're so cute together! loved it great job!
adnama3121 chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
Hey, I really LOVE this story (especially Tristan ;) damn those Irish accents are HOTT!), okay besides the whole Irishmen are hot thing, this story is really well-written, it has romance, danger, adventure, humor, it's great and the pace that you're taking their relationship at is good too. Usually people make the characters rush into everything and it doesn't seem realistic or they use too many cliches, you know? But this one is good.

~Amanda~

P.S. I'd love to go to Ireland one day and just ravish all those sexy Irishmen lol :)
hopelessromantic444 chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
really liked this chapter.

thanks for the update! )
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 21 . 7/17/2007
Whoo, this was just filled with sexual tension! Poor Tristan, not being able to do the dirty deed with Scarlet...and I wonder if they meet Brian. And what Tristan does to the bugger...
fights with fire chapter 20 . 7/8/2007
Hey, I'll settle for a filler.
Gen Bellamy 'Bells' Hale Ennis chapter 1 . 7/1/2007
loved the story lots. ...plus, Tristen reminds me of one of the people i admire most. same style, same general features. perfect! yay! please update soon!
False-Facade chapter 19 . 6/29/2007
I FReAKING LOVE THIS STORY U BETTER UPDATE SOON I'M DYING 2 KNOW WAT HAPpENS
TheQuilAndInk chapter 19 . 6/28/2007
You're writng is awesome totally hooked

PLEASE update as soon as possible
I'mAFairyPrincessLookAtMeDance chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
This is a good story, so I can wait if you need to find your place. Like having a bookmark in your fave book, then it falling out, and for the life of you, you can't remember where your place was, and -oh, sorry. Anyway, I can wait.
PurpleEyesOfTruth chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
Ouch.. I understand your predicament. I hate it too when I lose interest in my stories. I just found this story last night adn i immediately go hooked to it. I hope you manage tpo solve your problems and be able to write again. Take your time and I'll be looking for updates!
Pamela chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
Hi. Please update the story soon. It's pretty maddening to get only an author's note after 3 months since ur last updated chapter. Pull yourself up. It has been a refreshing story right from the start. Don't let it just fade away like that.
FugitiveGirl chapter 20 . 6/27/2007
Hey, I just want to say, don't worry about taking time! I've been reading a LOTR fiction on a different website and that author has taken about 3 years now. Yes, it's frustrating for me but when she finally puts up a chapter and I read it, every time it makes me fall in love with the characters all over again; and with your skill and the time I'm sure your loyal readers won't mind giving, you'll have all the time you need to do whatever you want. But if you abandon this story, I'm sorry to say, but someone or something WILL die.
kiki chapter 20 . 6/26/2007
good luck with this story! I love it so much! I laugh at some parts and cried at other parts! Great work!
jesslia chapter 20 . 6/26/2007
dude, thats not cool...keep us all waiting and everything...but i understand. i UNDERSTAND. its hard being a writer when you don't know what your writing...its cool its cool...just wanted to give a lil encouragement. TAKE UR TIME AND DO UR BEST!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 19 . 6/16/2007
*sigh*

young love

...i think i'm younger than them

darn