Reviews for Finish Me Off
hopelessromantic444 chapter 19 . 3/22/2007
loved this chapter... gosh they're so cute together! love the way you write... D
hopelessromantic444 chapter 18 . 3/20/2007
aw so sorry to hear about your computer ( can't wait for the next chapter! i'm glad that you've decided to keep writing though D
unconnected14 chapter 18 . 3/20/2007
Everybody's computers are going crazy these days. I hope you get to update soon.
Ethereal Destiny chapter 18 . 3/19/2007
Yay! I hope you can update soon! The anxiety is killing me here!
awestruck4 chapter 18 . 3/19/2007
that totally sucks! stupid computers! Nevertheless, your story is incredibly funny, romantic, & adventurous! To sum it up, it was bloody brilliant! I luv time traveling stories between modern & old times. Despite grammatical errors, the story plot is solid and really intriguing. I do hope your computer works so you can update. How many more chapters did you have in mind to add to this story? Will there be an epilogue? I hope you'll at least consider adding an epilogue. :)
Mac Vicchrilli chapter 18 . 3/18/2007
Just be sure to update the chapter soon! I want to hear more of our lovely couple :) and thank you for keeping those parts in your story. I definitely enjoyed reading them so poo on those who didn't! (I work at a zoo, I've got poo to fling. Do you perfer monkey, giraffe, elephant, or large cats?)

~R.
killer chipmunk chapter 13 . 3/17/2007
Oh I don't know I think it would

be nice if you kept it the way it

was but it's still maybe

you could have Brian and Scarlet

meet somewhere in the United States.
killer chipmunk chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
Oh ma was pretty funny.

Please keep writing.
killer chipmunk chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
I can't believe she said I didn't

do it.I hope she didn't pemantly

damage .Oh well it

was still really,really funny.
behind these tears chapter 18 . 3/17/2007
Aw, I'm really sorry to hear about yuor computer crashing down. That must have been awful! I know I would have throw a fit if I lost the chapters to my story. lol

Anywho, don't feel guilty. Bad luck isn't in your hands, so update when you can. :}

Take care!
killer chipmunk chapter 2 . 3/17/2007
she ever pick up her

bags?It's awsome though please

keep writing.
outsomniac chapter 17 . 3/12/2007
hm. i really enjoyed the story before the "blast to the past", but yeah, the sudden magic was a little strange. maybe you should add fantasy to the genre, or put something about magic in your description... most readers probably feel its odd that the story suddenly had time travel. nevertheless, it was pretty interesting. especially the witch burning, haha. the makeout scenes were hot too. the whole thing was hot. XD
Lenka Penka chapter 17 . 3/10/2007
don't delete them.. I mean sure at first its a bit weird reading about it.. but when its done then its good.. tho I don't think I'd recommend you do another section in the story like this... but to me it was almost a test for scarlet and tristan to prove that they really do care about each other... idk...

anyway its a great story!

-lenkapenka
siddika chapter 16 . 3/8/2007
I love your work and this is another fantastic story.
letters you never sent chapter 17 . 3/5/2007
the medevil interlude was definately a change of pace but i thought that it was interresting and important that tristan and scarlett go through some sort of ordeal together-not expected but i thought it was neat. If there were perhaps more allusions to ancient ireland before that chapter then i think it would flow into that part a bit better-stil, i liked it and think you should leave it.
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »