Reviews for love letters
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Hey, I'm here to share some great news. This poem was added to the Poetry category over on A Drop of Romeo! :)

Here's the Review:

"Helen Thinks: “Love Letters” by poetic abortion is a powerful piece of prose that depicts the approach the opposite members of sex have towards infatuation and love. I know that's a dreadful generalisation of me (which you'll understand when you read it!) but I believe it works and is captured beautifully in this poem. The best thing about this poem is that the sentences are short, snappy and are structurally perfect into creating a pace that the reader can read. The layout is cliché but at the same time has its own unique moments that make it stand out. With powerful quotes that will leave you breathless, “Love Letters” is a poem that will have you clicking the favourite button.“

Keep Writing,

Helen xo
Pinkliquor chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Showing how twisted each side of love, or whatever this infatuation may be, can be.
relapse into change chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
this is amazing

nice job

i really love the last line

'& she swallows the key without a second thought'
she smolders chapter 1 . 2/23/2007
How could one burn pieces of another's heart? I myself never want to stop believing.
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 12/23/2006
Oh. POWERFUL.
emergency room romantic chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
beautiful format, flawless wording and imagery. the ending is just stunning. i'm running out of words today, but the only way to describe this is ... beautiful. i love your writing.
eldrin chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Quite beautiful. "& she swallows the key without a second thought" is a wonderful, delightful line.

I very, very much like your work.
Rowan MacKenzie chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Wow! I caught the pain flowing off of this one. I've actually been in this situation...loving a guy who doesn't believe in love. It's a really painful place to be. BTW thanks for the reviews and keep up the good work.
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
ohh.. very powerful.. I like..
Spector'sGirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
beautiful and bitter - I loved the line "swallows the key" this is an awesome poem
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
swallows the key : SWALLOWS - THE - KEY. oh jesus. jesus. that is AMAZING. i love the first two lines, they are... oh god i'm sorry. i am in awe. just... just awe. sorry.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
beautiful writing. amazing imagery that describes the pain wonderfully.

xoxocasey
airplanes in the sky chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
i love this. i think it happened to me.
Needa S chapter 1 . 1/31/2006