Reviews for 6:43pm
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
wow. especially loved the first two stanzas
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Lingering last line.
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I love the stanza "6:43pm/ and the music is blaring/ a denial of evening lest shaking begin/guitar riffs drown out shouting/ 6:43pm" It reminds me of when my parents get into arguments. I just go up in my room and blast my music so I don't have to hear it. I can relate to that stanza. Good job and KW!

Davida
The Postscript chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Kind of mysterious...as if there is almost an absence of presence (of something) between your words. But it is good that way. Keep writing. God bless, Katja.
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Ah, 6:43's not so bad, 10:03 PM is always worse. or there's 7:47 AM, or 9:14 PM. or also 9:57 PM, the time it is now, forever immortalized in this review.

Whats the difference in brandy, sherry, and bourbon?

I met a girl I know in my dream last night, we were friends and it was nice. We could talk and still be friends and it would still be nice. We never had to kiss, never had to hug, just to talk and we'd be forever together until the morning came.

I work to much and never have any fun. I literally never have any fun. I have imaginary (I hope) heart problems and a brain tumor I dreamed up one night. I bet I have high blood pressure, I know I'm crazy, So what's new in life. If you can write a pretty picture don't be afraid to give it to someone!

TMO