Reviews for Isolde
Atoosha chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
loved this poem it was beautiful.
Blue Isolde chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
This is really good!
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
With every one of your poems I read, I am convinced you have a rare gift. I know a little bit about the story of Tristan and Isolde, but only a little. I'd say you brought an interesting, though modern, take on the story
I Want a Pippin Stuffy chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Wow, I really like the rhythm of this, I think the variation of short and long phrases works particularily well. Brings emphasis to certain parts, if you follow. Brilliant!
Moonscale chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Lovely poem, Ive read practicaly all the myths available in the publc library and this view point is truly fascinating.
J. N. Laerasyn chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Intersesting modern take on an old story. Your writing is so good, it makes it feel like you are talking in the room right now. Your ability to use words makes you sound inteligent and witty. A beautiful work.
AchtungBabyAchtung chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
i really like the way it kindof fades between them and you (you were reading it right?), i liked the way the boundaries were unclear. iz x who! my name! (isolde not tristran) (and its in welsh but WHO CARES!)
simpletonsgrin chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I'm not familiar with the legend of Tristan and Isolde, but this was still a beautiful poem.

There was one typo I noticed- I rather thought you must have meant "a place to lie down" instead of "to place to lie down."

Other than that there's not much I can complain about.

good job.

-simpleton
Fabian Cortez chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Eloquent and beautiful, moving and emotional. Your ability with words no longer suprises me; it's become something I look forward to when I check out my author alerts from FPC. Good writing is worth cherishing and you provide it with relish.

Well Done

KEEP WRITING & I'll KEEP READING!

F.C
Paramour-ing chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
its interesting how you modernize this. you tell the story of them, but also of your interest in them.
gn0sis chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
As always, excellent work. I particularly enjoy the subject matter as I am an afficianado of the Arthurian traditions!
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I've always loved that Arthurian tale, but never thought of it as that. I like reding your thoughts on subjects some don't think twice about.

EB
classic violet chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Pretty poem. I'm not quite farmililar with Tristin and Isolde.

Thank you for your review of me poem, "Poison".
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
wow...beautiful! Love the style. WOwow
Pure Autumn chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
good, i find your poems quite cryptic but maybe thats cos im younger and dont really get it lol but great use of language anyway