Reviews for One Way
bleeding subterfuge chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
how true. nothing we can do will get us into heaven... His love is a gift... Only His love.
Robert West chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
everybody comits acts of sin but as long as you have jesus in your heart you are going to heaven. but anyway great poem and keep up the good work.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
haha interesting poem

sencesense

ducktape duct tape
indeed chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
I loved the poem, but it leaves me with a question, what if there was someone who was a good guy, but just didn't believe? Would he go to hell?
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Great poem, especially with the rhymes (as always). You do need to check your spelling a little, but it was nothing big. I loved the end, it's so firm and confident.

happy writing
Marjorie Swann chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
I'm interested by the influence religion has in your poetry-this is the second I've reviewed. It's so different from anything I ever hear. I do agree (if this is what you were saying, excuse me for taking some liberty with it) that war is wrong, and that includes war in the name of religion. However, I don't think that believing in God and Jesus is the only way into Heaven-I'm not even sure if I believe in Heaven. On the whole, your poem sounded like something that a lot of people would agree with. I can see why this is under "Humor"-I did chuckle a bit, and I liked it a lot until I got to the last two lines, which sounded a bit threatening to me, but it's your belief so it's not something you should change. I continue to be intrigued by it all, though. Keep writing.
Michael McCarthy chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Good poem. I like it.

There is no way into Heaven if you do not believe in God and Jesus. I like the many attempts you used in trying to get in, but all failed. There is only one way in, which it is to believe in Him.

Good job. Keep up the good work.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
Hehe, kinda strange humor here...but very well-written. :P
DefineBeauty chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
lol, funny yet true. theres only one way and one way only. Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be :P
Thayne Bates chapter 1 . 10/17/2005
I loved it quite humorous. You mis-spelled a few words but overall I loved it.