Reviews for Stupid Girl
Field of Innocence chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Is this a poem written about a past experience? Because this poem is very deep; it comes from something more than something imagined to put in writing. Some of these lines are things I say to myself; Believing in fairy tales when there is no such thing; Wasting your time on another hopeless dream...
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
Very creative. This reminded me of myself a few years ago. Awesome write.
Romantiphobia chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Wow, this was so beautiful and well written. I love how you put "me" solitary at the last line.
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
wow...I really liked the flow of this...and the overall theme is very relatable...nicely done!
Colonel Augen chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Very sweet and full of retrocpection. It well thought and deeply felt. I like it's logic, the way it flows and the turning of things..
Dying Rose chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
I think this is very good...The format and word choice are excellent, and it reminds me of myself A LOT. I'm sure many can relate to this.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/1/2005
The rhymes feel veyr forced, but I love the theme.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
That was so sad! I hope you don't still feel that way - I don't think you're stupid. And believe me - Lots of people do the things you mentioned in this poem.

I did like the ending though. And even though it was sad - Nice rhyming!
deepdown chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
wow those words sound familiar... havent i screamed them at myself? quite masterfully written.

ps. i also share your dislike of those egotistical people who say 'hey gr8 poeem plz cn u revue mi stuf plz plz thnx u r0x0rs x' egad dont they have any dignity?
Prettiest Wreck chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
This really struck a chord with me; like a knife through the heart. It's great!

xSilver
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
WOW. I love the end. SO good. Kind of like those conversations people have with their concience. You know? "Stop being so foolish!" "You have a chance!" "No you don't!" "Why not?" etc. Hee hee. I'm not as good as you. I really like your poetry.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
awesome ending.. i was not expecting it.. great poem.. i can relate
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
This is wickd, I really relate...Keep it up.-pamy-x3
Rozlin chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
wow... that was rather depressing and almost made me cry... i love the emotion pent up in this...
Nebelfee chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
very good! i even like the form of it, looks like an arrow.. was that the intention? I like the surprising end!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »