Reviews for The Proverbial Anvil
NotSoOrdinary chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
since someone very close to me went through a teenage pregnancy- i have to say that you do a great job capturing the emotions. I got to experience both mom and dads emotions and doubts first hand, since I was very close with the two of them, and all i can say is job well done.

I'd like to see you continue this, and the only suggestion i have is if you have two different characters inner thoughts going on you should separate them visibly on the page, so that it is easier for the reader to understand that you have switched. Job well done! i look forward to more!
Reiden Lightman chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Not much to say, other than your "..." does not use the correct spacing. It happens... like this. Not ... like this. there should be NO space before it. Just the last letter of the word before it. and two spaces afterward.

Still, I love the over reacting. But the Maybe, maybe not, stuff is much overkilled. I mean with the "did he like her, did her not?" and the "Was she pregnant? was it a mistake?" It seems like a very cheap excuse to add so more words to your story.

Just work on that, revise this a little, and add new chapters. It's bound to be a good story.
Teeteerae chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Four thumbs up! Wait... I only have two thumbs... so TWO THUMBS UP! Six stars! uh... I mean... FIVE STARS! And all that other good stuff that I'm to lazy to mention!

Ok... please ignore the stupid person posing as me. I love this story and... CONGRATULATIONS! This is my first story I've read here. Take note of the word "here" since I'm usually read fan fiction.(if there's a difference between the stuff at and the storys here)

Wow this is the longest review I've wrote EVER! Cool! Your VERY lucky since I don't review very often and the only times I do is when a story is really good. So I hope this review made you laugh, cause thats what I was going for.
pantheratigrissumatrae chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I like this, it flows nicely and I like the plot. It kind of reminds me of "Gingerbread" a book I read... I've never been in this situation but I've known people whoi have. Please keep writing. Oh and more chapters!
Eyes of Olympus chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
awesome. The characters could be more well drawn, but i love the metaphors and similies - rock on!

Peace