Reviews for Treeworld
Official Rambler chapter 4 . 2/22/2006
*tackleglomps new chapter to the ground, rolls off porch with*

Ah! It's so shiny, I got chills! You managed to give the tree a personality without seeming contrived; that's not easy to do. ...Tocasshe is so cool...!
clair-a-net chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
cool, so now it begins, nice description, keep up the good stuff.
Lccorp2 chapter 4 . 2/21/2006
Harr.

Archdemon Lord Duffikus:

Well! It's good to see you again, mortal.

Hrrm.

Haven't got too much to say, except that you might want to read this:

Tha't's about it. *sigh* been so long that I forgot most of the plot, and had to go back and reread it.
Official Rambler chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Ish teh prettyfull. I'm glad you posted this here... Um, will review in more detail later.
clair-a-net chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
very differrent kinda story i like it very creative. hope to find out whats going to happen next
Lccorp2 chapter 3 . 10/18/2005
Harr.

Archdemon Lord Duffikus:

It seems that you have followed the advice my Creator gave you...but don't forget your other works...nothing's more horrible than an unfinished fiction, and we have a sweatshop on the Demonic Planes...

Aww...poor trees... burn em all! raze them to the ground! AHAHAHAHA! whoops. The descriptions are okay, and more elaboration on this tree-link would be better...

Fear. Yes, that's it, little ones. Hem yourselves into your little holes. Be consumed by your terror. Afraid of that which you have created, and now wishing to destroy it.

That aside, I do detect a trace of Fort Rez'kul...but each and every fortress is the same i guess.