Reviews for Everybody Hates Logan
blurrylights chapter 19 . 7/16/2008
I absolutely loved this story too- I cried so much! The last book was happier, but it portrayed a lot of emotion very clearly. This one dealt with harsher issues, but the emotion still came out clearly and it was a very powerful "book". I think this story took 2 and a half hours- you did an awesome job! I am absolutely looking forward to reading your other stories.

I loved that Ral and Ryan got back together- that was nice. I still don't like Noelle that much, but I guess she and Logan make a good pair. Poor Neil...no one yet. I think Math and Livy make an excellent couple- Math is adorable! Alec and Max are of course, heroes in my heart. I felt really bad for Ral in the middle when Ryan broke up and everyone was mad at her- she definitely did go over the top, but she had a justified reason. I'm glad Logan did his part to get them together. See- I'm writing about them as if they were actually real! That's how good you are.

All in all, if your story was a person, I would probably marry him. Great job!
RoseLife chapter 19 . 7/15/2008
HOLY HELL

bloody awesome sequel!

LOL

i loved it to pieces!

really really well written

must have been tough creating such an intense story

I admit Ral kinda turned real bitchy and i did feel sorry for Logan

but hes still an ass :D

Noelle and him make the cutest couple though!

ah

and again

WELL DONE

_
reader chapter 19 . 7/14/2008
"Draining, intense"

You are so absolutely right. It's so intense just reading it, I can't imagine how intense it would be to compose this.

I kind of felt the Livy-Math vibe before, actually in the previous story/novel, so that was a nice finishing touch. I'm extremely glad you paired Noelle with Logan. It was as perfect of a match as you could have made. They were great together.

Thanks so much again for sharing this.

I am so in awe of your skill.
reader chapter 17 . 7/14/2008
Oh my god.

I'm turning into some sentimental mishmash.
reader chapter 16 . 7/13/2008
I read a lot of romance stuff (kind of like Math) online. Usually they're pretty superficial, but they do the trick.

I really like this story because you've really, really made the characters come alive for me. The emotions are almost tangible to me. I can empathize with them. You have this incredible talent. I don't know how you do it, but I really admire you for it, and I appreciate that you're sharing all this hard work online.
reader chapter 13 . 7/13/2008
First time I've ever cried for a story online.

You're really good.
reader chapter 11 . 7/13/2008
I actually almost cried in this chapter for Logan.
dramaqueen1308 chapter 19 . 7/9/2008
I ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLY LOVE THIS STORY. its awesome. i love logan and noelle. its awesome that they got together. :D great job
dramaqueen1308 chapter 9 . 7/9/2008
People have been saying that Noelles a real bitch and that they hate her. I, on the otherhand, love her. She may be a bitch but I think that some of the things that she says, her sense of humour and the way she deals with things are absolutely fantastic. On the other hand, even in AAO I hated Raleigh. She pisses me off something spectacular. But anyways. I think Noelles awesome and Raleigh sucks. And also your a great writer. Theres nothing excess and I love it. Thanks very much! :D
sew.what32 chapter 19 . 6/26/2008
its over...and it was a very good story!

i am so very, very excited that ral and ryan are back together..it just wounldnt have been the same if they werent together..

anyways i also liked that you put livy and math together!

they always seemed like they just clicked!

i loved how logan changed throught the story! and how he is at good terms with everybody and mostly himself!

so all in all this was a very good story and i loved it!

i also am looking forward to the possible sequel! i hope that you consider writing that as well!

sew.what32 chapter 16 . 6/26/2008
finally!

they talk about what is on their minds and get everything out in the open!

awesome chapter!
sew.what32 chapter 15 . 6/26/2008
yes! at least they are talking in this chapter...and i hope that logan appologizes in the next chapter! (fingers crossed!)
sew.what32 chapter 14 . 6/26/2008
yay! noelle stays at logans side!
sew.what32 chapter 13 . 6/26/2008
NO! ryan and ral have to get back together...they have to make up or something!

and wow logan finally cried...he needed to...it was long overdo...

overall good chapter.
sew.what32 chapter 12 . 6/26/2008
wow.. logan seriously needs help and i feel really bad for him..but he needs to open his eyes..

and i was like really dissappointed when ryan said that he doesnt know if him and ral are going to last...they have to last! it would ruin AAO if they don't..
3,320 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »