Reviews for Everybody Hates Logan
Riss13 chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
So, I just read this story today..I know I am late and all that. But, reviewing is never too late..y/y?

I love Logan characterization.

He is cold, yet he is do what his father and brother expects him to do - Am i expect some warmness here?

He is smart but he is not a goody two shoes. He is the reverse of it.

He is handsome, but from your first chapter, he doesn't seems like a popular student.

It's just great.

I haven't read your previous story(that sounded equally good too) but, that's what I get from reading this first chapter.

I hope I could read the next chapter..:)
gayun1 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
a very interesting chapter...looking forward for more...
gayun1 chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
it was a very interesting chapter...looking forward for more.. :)
araluth-the-ranger chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Well I expected some spoilers... But I guess it was obvious given its a spin-off from your first story... I like the way it started, but maybe because I haven't read "against All Odds" I feel I missed something about Logan. Anyway interesting start, and I really wish I could read more of it :D But even if I don't ever get the chance to read it to the end, I still have to say I like the opening chapter to this story more than the first two...
mj0379 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I'm so glad you ended up doing a story about Logan. In Against All Odds he was an interesting character and now i'm glad we can get inside his head.
conscientious belle chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
your writing is fab. plagiarizers suck.
Nieyah chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
hello... why is it that your stories like AGAINST ALL ODDS and EVERYBODY HATES LOGAN are copied? Is it true? i'm looking for the story of everybody hates logan but the only thing that comes out is that it is copied? why? i'm looking for it... can you tell me where can i find it except here in the fiction? please...
bloomsburry chapter 19 . 4/19/2010
I only have the vaguest memory about this story but I was certain that I read this before.
nsafazeela chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
i remember reviewing this chapter long back :( my luck luks like either i missed it or reviewed with the wrong FP id...Myrika im a big big big fan of ur works..and this chapter is so gud that i cant wait to read it...! i loved against all odds...i knew that logan wud be a very peculiar character :) i hereby assure u i will not be a silent reader :D
Double Edged chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Really, really sad that you had to remove this, not that I don't understand, cause I've been plagarised too. My second story on FP, so it's close to me, and I'm going to apply to PH LJ! :) I simply devoured it in about three days of solid reading at night. Amazing story and amazing talent! :) Keep writing, even if it's only on PH LJ!

Double Edged :)
VioletHaven chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
I Wish i could read more :(
dustiestbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
great first chapter...haven't read the rest though! havta join plagiarism haven (plagiarism sucks though- some really stupid people having to copy other people's work coz they aren't smart enough to have their own)-

anyways when i had read against all ods my favorite character had been logan for some reason (neways whats up with the man hater and woman haters always getting the players- sorry but sounds a lil cliched)-
eclipse1990 chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Well written. Love the guy angle on things. Very realistically portrayed.
dancingtype chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
Hi!

MY friend recommended I read one of your stories once, and I haven't gotton the chance till now. I read your instructions but they are pretty hard to understand. Overall, I would really like to read your story, and the first chapter has me already locked in. Is there ANY way for me to read your story? :)

Please and Thank you.
Pseudonym59 chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
This is a great spin-off. It's different (as far as I can tell. Only the 1st chapter was available of both stories) but so similar. I can't describe it. I LOVE the story line, Logan, and how it connects! *sigh* Wish I could read the rest. :( Darn the plagiarists.
3,320 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »