Reviews for Everybody Hates Logan
renegade01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hey. Great chapter. Logan's character is well thought out and I love the sarcasm. His psychiatrist seems kinda cool too. Maybe we'll find out more about the previous best friend?

The summary seems interesting. Can't wait for more. _
Deena chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I've been mostly too lazy to review your stories, despite the fact that I love 'Mating Habits' and Jas especially...but upon reading this I knew I had to leave you a glowing review.

I was plesantly surprised to see that you've decided to write this from Logan's POV...and I'm thrilled to see that it's so well written. Most romance writers, when writing their male leads, end up making them much too girly and angsty-pining and it really turns me off. Boys are not girls, which is an obvious fact but sadly too many girls don't get it.

You've kept Logan's bitterness (the line about women sucking and the brother's enjoying Mother Nature were especially wonderful) and attitude and I just hope that once he begins developing more 'delicate' feelings, you won't turn him into a glorified chick-with-a-dick. Because you're an excellent writer, I know you won't but still need to mention it because so many authors go that route.

Plus I -love- the title...is it a la Chris Rock?

Thanks for making my morning! As you made my morning yesterday when you updated 'Mating Habits'.
goldring chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Ooh, well done! And to write everything from the guy's POV...that's quite impressive! But, yes, very nicely done here...and I do hope you update soon! Keep writing!
sevendeadlypings chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Whee~ They're is back! I can't wait.
lemon chamomile chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
hI! what a wonderful sequel!I was waiting for it. I thought you were posting it by November but well, here it is. I love AAO and MHPP as well.

Hate Logan?Never!I just love Logan's unique from the usual male lead in most stories here in .

I also love the dialogue between the doctor ang Logan. His answers were funny. I hope you can update it sooner. Keep on writing!

Ciao,

Eirthye_
Kjersti aurora borealis chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
We! You've started posting it! :)

I love this universe. The characters are absolutely wonderful. I really like seeing things from Logan's point of view - he's so moody. :D Ludlow seems like a good girl. And therapist. Go her! :)

Anyway - keep up your thing, I love your stories. They're absolutely *fab*. :D
sunshower chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I thought this was very interesting and also very saddening. I can't wait to read more though.
peace etc chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I'm so happy you started this! This chapter was great! :)
Mae Showers chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I still love him! I practically squealed upon seeing the update...though I noticed you changed up the pairing a bit, wasn't it supposed to be Livy and Logan? Oh well I'd love to see where this one is headed. I can't believe how many reviews you've got already on the first chapter, wow! I especially loved the part when his classmates were talkign about jumping out the window that was funny! How do you make a character who's so cynical? I seriously can't do that...well I'll be looking out for some more soon.

Good to see you again!
fairy-catcher chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
love logan
Llewellyne chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
great first chapter..i love it! haha no actually i love logan..he was always my favourite character..but great start still anyway..update soon! for me!
Petey Green Moss chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I love the character of Logan...I did in AAO too. I thought he should end up Raleigh...but...oh well.
Stylo chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Love him love him love him love him!

Need I say more?

Oh yeah...UPDATE quickly!

Kaleidoscope Vision192
Mostly I just read chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
O, this is going to be a great story - I am excited to see what is to come!
Queen Kat Food chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Absolutely wonderful, I was super excited to see that you posted the sequel so soon, I was expecting to see ti in November, but hey Late October is just as good. Oh, and I like Logan so far, wouldn't say love at this point, you never know what could happen from now until the next chapter, and I want to leave my options open, :) Well keep up the good work, maybe next time I'll actually say more about the chapter than random comments on nothing.
3,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 209 216 217 218 219 220 221 .. Last Next »