Reviews for Everybody Hates Logan
emerald chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
NICEE...logan is really something you know...haha he's gonna meet noelle at ryan's party...that'll be fun:D and we'll see raleigh again and this time with ryan-togather! fun fun! update! perfect prologue btw!
kelly chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Logan rocks totally! Im rooting for him no matter what! Go, Logan!

Swoons*(lol, im not some blonde bimbo)
Abigail Radle chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hate or love him? How could anyone hate Logan? He is so not hateable despite his pervasive attitude. I mean, come on. Intelligence is sexy. It's like there's a short curcuit on his hard drive, though, and all that intelligence bypasses his emotional outlets entirely. Being an avid psychology buff, I know I am going to enjoy this story immensely. Thanks for a great lead-in chapter; my favorite line?"You do that. I'll even open the window for you."*rolls on the floor laughing, on the verge of death*
jukeboxsabotage chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
finally. logan is by far my favourite brother. he's a complicated character so it'll be interesting to see how this develops. i have a question though. how do you develop your characters? do you use other people as inspiration? or are they purely from your imagination? i can never seem to write about people like him. well, not properly anyway. keep up the good work! you never fail to come up with good stories.
Changedmypenname chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I love logan, kinda reminds me of myself
gulhawk02 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is a great start.
with a flourish chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Oh... Interesting start _. I'll wait in bated breath for the next chapter! O
San123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
YAY! Finally, you started the sequel! Nice title! loved the summary too! I was surprised by how well the new therapist him, considering Logan's attitude. Plz update ASAP! I know what you said but still! :P
C. Regeling chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
this is cool. I was wondering what its like to be inside Logans head, see how he views everything.

He's got some issues, but he still seems like a good guy.

Cant wait for the update. I adore your stories.

Jorja
Emilea chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
i LOVE this story its mad hot.
BetterbyDesign chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
He was always my favorite character in "Against All Odds", besides the main characters of course. I'm interested to see where this story goes.
pinkfluffyoranges chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
absolutley adore him, oh how i wish i could have my very own logan, like ken but morbid and with a bannana truck load of issues.
Daydreamer294 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I love Logan! And this new story, nice title by the way, but not everyone hates Logan ;o) So the next chapter there will be some Noelle/Logan interaction hopefully? Hm...he is such an asshole badboy and those guys are the best and the ones you wanna change! :ob but not too much.

Great start, the therapist lesson was informative, so he's had experience, I wonder who his best friend is? Oh yeah, Ryan? Or is it someone else? Looking forward, no, sitting at the edge of my seat for the next update. More Logan plz! :o)

~daydreamer294~
becxfok01 chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Ohy I didn't expect you to begin this story so soon, but you did! Yay! I'm so glad you chose to write in Logan's perspective -I find his character and thoughts much more interesting, and it doesn't hurt that he's smart. And now we finally get to see more of the Hendersons. Haha, and its cute how Ryan was mentioned -Logan's still the one who can make Ryan sort of not as calm as he appears to be. cheers.
holly chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
i just love it when two cold people make each other warm. noelle is definitely going to be a challenge. and aw ryan and raleigh are mentioned! they're soo cute.
3,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 210 217 218 219 220 221 .. Last Next »