Reviews for Everybody Hates Logan
princess cheezeball chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
SQUEAL! I couldn't stop grinning as I was reading this. Can't wait for more. Great Update.
birleywhirligig chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is a great start to what I hope will be a great story! I read the prequel and if this is half as good as that one, I'm going to love it!

Birley
agirlperson chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
'dear Logan, you aren't the only one wih problems, Fallen Phoenix'

, i hate therapist (sp?) people sometimes too. bad experince when i went near anorexic, lol, hahahahahahahahahaha, interested, lol, lmao!

if Logan really answers to the note i just sent him, i'll be in hysterical laughter, what WOULD his answer be?

anyway, 'Hormones are in, emotions are out,'

er, i sorta don't get it. can ya give an explaination for me? Yes, i can be a very dense twelve year old but tough for those who can't stand it.

btw Logan, nice checklist. And have fun at dinner for future nights, doesn't forget to brush your teeth at night as well!

great, he'll probably come after me with an axe for that, anyway, one more note, i can't resist.

'Dear Logan,

You are one hundred percent , you made mistakes.

If you can't get your 'darling' father to accept that, then leave it.

No point in clinging onto a fading memory, a lost hallucination and a broken mirror.

If you can't accept that fact that some people look at Ryan more highly than you, too bad. It happens to everyone, everyone gets compared to another person, so don't think you aren't the only one.

And another thing, you should just think everyone is automatically stupid. And don't think this letter is stupid, because one, you shouldn't think people don't care, coz they do.

And if you are thinking that i'm another deraged female, don't coz it shows how insolent you are.

-Fallen Phoenix'

god, if he does reply, i'll be laughing, have fun with writing yours fics, keep up teh good writing!
faggot chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
great. Continue
dragonelemental chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
is a very likeable character, i love his character, he's awesome and he's constant as well, somethething i need to sort out in my story :S Really well written thoough, i liked it. Ill probably try and get round to reading some more of your stuff so look for more of my reviews! lol
IndigoNightOwl chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Hi,great to see that you started on the sequel! :)There's not much to say except that I'll definitely love it. Does it make me insane that I like Logan? Hm, I probably wouldn't if I met him in person... But I love him nonetheless, in a scientific kind of way. XD
euphorix chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
love it! logans awesome! cant wait for more! ;)
gekkouka chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
That was a great start. I'm really looking forward to this story since I kind of know the characters already from AAO. Logan is so unhappy and I hope he does go back to the therapist (and that she remains his therapist) because he somehow gets to talk. I'm disappointed in his father for treating him that way. Can't wait for next chapter.
snow.fantazi chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
this is interesting. but of course all your story is interesting. hope u update soon. im already falling in love with this story. i wonder if logan gonna find love?
goodshirt chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Can i hug you? Wait, better yet, can i marry you? (j/king about the marriage.)

Admittedly, i didn't exactly like Logan's character at all in AAO, but he had the potential to be very interesting and i'm glad you're continuing with the..well..this 'verse.

Ha. You created a 'verse! Buy some chocolate for yourself XD
flipstahhz chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Nice beginning with the whole cows thing .. haha. completely fits Logan's persona from ' AAO.' The title of this sequel also matches the story. I get envious from the people who don't try as hard and get great marks...in comparison with people (like me) who try their hardest to get good marks but end up getting shitty ones. lol. that's probably why i've given up with it altogether. then there's the thing with whether the teacher favours you or not. descrimination i tell you! haha. damn Logan rocks. lol. the meeting with the therapist was good and i'm also loving Logan's comebacks. haha. his personality is so bitter and yet he manages time to read books...but it's most likely there's something in the past that has got to do with it and you'll probably mention about it later on in this story - maybe something about his best friend too... I don't think I should predict your future chapters since they're unpredictable. ahh.. you really rock. lol. take care. love flipstahhz
almostfantastic chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow. I LOVE Logan! For some reason, he reminds me strongly of myself...only the sarcastic part, of course. I love this story. I was trying to write from a guy's point of view on my own story...but I couldn't go very far with it. Now you set a back bone. Thanks! It'll help me a lot.
katieee chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
This is really good. I love it!

K3aly
why can't I just be tall chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
yay you gave us readers a sequel. i like it. hope you don't keep us readers in the dark and not update as i know i wont to know. update so
enjee chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow! Great beginning! I like how you introduced it in a "Logan" way.. if you know what I mean. ) I'm so happy that you're writing a story in Logan's POV because his personality does stir up you going into depth about Logan's past? How long is this story going to be?

Well, update soon! I can't wait for the next chapter of this story and MHPP! ~mimi.
3,321 | « Prev Page 1 .. 211 218 219 220 221 222 Next »