Reviews for Poison
blackcat13sady chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
This is... I can't quite say. It is good though. It's vague, but yet has great detail. Like a double-edge sword.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
I can relate.

Sins, it's amazing how many poems come out of them :).

Love it, keep up the wonderful writing.

Hillary
EmbersAblaze-IgnitedIcicle chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
My, this is pretty powerful.

The elements of mystery, ending with suspense!

Somehow the last part was very soft and touching to me, perhaps because of the description showing the slow & silent sense of intimacy; the end certainly held a beginning.

The format was beyond reproach, I myself, being a believer/user of the composition, itself: I cannot detail its affect here, because it is so complex.

Excitingly good work, Violet!
Orion Demasecus chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
It leaves you wondering what this deed is that has been done. I could be anything and i think that's what makes this poem so much more.
Achlys Dyes Poetry chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
kinda scary, the ending part, since it leaves the result as a product of the imagination, good flow too it, really like the little first stanza, nicely done
leben chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Love it, esp. the ending. Wow. The beginning, too; that's really eye-catching, enticing (or however you spell it) idk... I liked how you used different uh italicies and uh boldness (?) to get your points across- it made it very emphatic in a really interesting way. Nice work!
JaNde chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
...o.o i LOVE. it's well written! and it's very VERY interesting! wtg!

PS: hey, remember me? *laugh* it's been a while...
inevitablemortality chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
woah... that's scary, your last poem, this one, is "Poison" my second to last poem, is "Poison" both totally different. K, not TOTALLY different, but not the same thing... k, similar, oh dammit, I'ma shut up now.

Nicely done!
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
wow... the images sends shivers down my spine... so, mysterious great work!

keep writing!
HellHeartedlyBent chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
nice caption of fear and fever. i felt alot of discomfort in that poem. it was well pulled off. good job_
multiples of six chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Ooh I like this.. especially how the ending is a bit of a cliffhanger.. good job )
Lipstick Stained Massacre chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
oh, the suspence! What will he say? We may never know. Nice piece of work, Violet.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
All I can think of is,what will my father say?

-I'm really feeling those lines; wonderful piece, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.