Reviews for Winter
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Criticisms? None. Sadly. I wish I could be of SOME use and give you advice. Sorry.

Long paragraphs of compliments? Sorry. Not that many. I don't know what to say. This poem literally left me speechless. I do have a few words of complimentary though.

I really loved the line "Wandering beauty does not have a name" its so beautiful. Overall, I liked it alot. Your poems are deep and have alot of meaning. Just because they confuse some people, don't let that make you change them. These kinds of poems... the confusion makes them special, and beautiful. Don't stop writing such pieces just because someone tells you "I don't get it".

~Luna Turner
Lellida chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I like that last line- it's like a sunny day in the middle of winter kind of. I can imagine this field really well as I was reading. The first two lines are very elegant and pretty.
MCThespian410 chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow! I love the imagery here. Never really thought of life in quite those terms, but I can completely relate. I loved it. (Plus you used the word "musings" in the description! Can we say, "Bonus points"? :-P)
Stephen Fierce Publications chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Nice. I like this, because it's absolutely correct.
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Don't the best poems come from winter? Well this surely gave me gooshflesh, a tingly scary feeling that was exciting and frightning at the same time. This is great. Need I say more?

Ps; This wintry field of flowers.

Is wintry a word? Cuz I would've used that if I knew it existed. Weird :P

- ShadowEver
petsnail chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
this is beautiful. you've described life in a light i see it in also, but i could never do this - your descriptiveness is amazing. YOU're amazing. and thanks for the review.