Reviews for Ithiell's Story
SnackySnackSnackSnackSnack chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
I like it. _
Aether Wanderer chapter 5 . 8/19/2006
Wow, this is really good. The story is good, and you have a good reason for the aliens speaking english. I'm looking forward to more.
Laur chapter 5 . 7/19/2006
Oh it was fine sis...

Ithiell's just our curious little alien...he so cute...just wanna...pinch his cheeks or something...

Twas a fine chapta sis! Woo! Go you!
Laur4 chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
Sis it was fine!

Wonderful!

And...heheh...loved the way you ended it! Heheh...oh...and its fine! Wonderful, excellent, fun, exciting chapter!

WOOHOO! YOU KICK ASS!
Madcat1030 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
Please! Keep writing this story, I can't find anything else to read, and this is very interesting.

Oh, are the Alien thingers big? Cuz sometimes it seems like they're bigger than the people, other times it feels like they're small...

Basicaly, are they bigger or smaller than Humans, and how much bigger or smaller.
Laur4 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Woo! Kick ass!

Yessah!

Ahaha! Fun chap sis! I want more !
MadCat1030 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
I love this story, please dont stop writing.
Kristi chapter 2 . 5/21/2006
I loved the chapter! GOOD JOB HON!
Laur4 chapter 2 . 5/20/2006
Woo! An update!

A good one at that! WOO!

loved it sis! heh!
Iren chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Of course I loved it! Very interesting (meant in a good way :)) so far! Update soon!
Monkeywrencher chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
I think this is a very good story with lots of promise, please update! Perhaps you could do what I did for my own alien story and put some terminology at the beginning and the end? It will help readers keep a grip on all the information you give us, and immerse us more in the culture!

Love it, update! from Skylar
Destron chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Well, you could expound a little more on some parts and then there were sentences that I felt could have worked better if you joined them together in one paragraph.
Laur4 chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
WHOA!Dude!Awesome!You must continue!MUST! MUST! MUST!
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Wow e! Great story so far! You must continue soon! Loved it!