Reviews for Female
wildchild33 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
you never cease to amaze me! thank you for all of your wonderful poetryom shaanti(peace)-wildchild33
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow...poignant and I can't even describe your poem anymore. It just rang so true. Keep up the good work!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
INtriguing direction in this topic, refreshing.
Amorous One chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
i loved the way you explained how each girl is differnt. My favorite line though is "all i really want to do is root myself against you" any image with a tree is very vivid to me, and seems anceint.

lovely.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
You're an amazing poet, and all of your poems impress me. They're always very beautiful, and they all have this amazing imagery and mind-numbing rhythm. But, with that said, I didn't like this piece that much compared to some of your others. It's good still, and a whole lot better than most of the crap on this site, but it isn't quite as strong as some of the others that I've read by you.

Nevertheless, though, it's still good. The first few lines were probably my fave. I didn't really care for the ending.
Sasori Kym chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Reading this poem was like looking into a mirror that reflects my feelings and thoughts. You really are amazing.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
M, I love this. Delicious.

My favorite lines;

'one of those/boys/who/smells/like/a/boy/should;/that/unt/unshaven/spice/that all/us girls/are ready/and willing/to lick clean/until there’s nothing left to gain.'

So true. I had to call my boy just from reading that.

'(Lock And Load It With Love)' Just something about that line gives me shivers.

Very well done, as always. Keep up the great work.

Hillary
Emustangs32 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I like this. Its different...and surprising coming from a female's veiw...as a guy i can definatly relate to it...well parts of it...its complexity and contradictions parrallel with the experiences ive had with women, either way its written very well
tears-of-innocence chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
I like it. Nice work.
like a lover chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
oh. what can I say? heartbreakingly brilliant. I find female poets are infinity times better than male poets- you being a main example. this is one of your greater poems, I think.

"The boy/that she’s making eyes with/is one of those boys/who smells/like/a/boy/should;/that/uncut/unshaven/spice/that all/us girls/are ready/and willing/to lick clean"

oh man- I know that smell. ;) that part perfection, by the way.
Seth Triskellion chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
hm... interesting format... this is one of my least favourite of yours. But I am all for the women thing, I mean yay girls! serisouly men are the source of most of the problems in the world
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I liked this. It's very true and I can relate to it. Good job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
liek the part about how guys smell and us being animals a lot.. the rest is great too
itsonlyme07 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is great! I don't really have anything to critisize on it so I will leave you w/ a GOOD JOB!Thanx for the review

Megan-itsonlyme07
GODzilla chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Aren't poems suposed to rhyme? This isn't good. You should take some classes.
45 | Page 1 .. Last Next »