Reviews for Winter Before the Epilogue version two
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
there was no prologue; what if I had knownof morning farewells, stumbling on your wordsand the sole legacy of dreams, a chain to life?

Just simply goregeous. Youre talent is overwhelming. Something you should cherish forever. This is by far one of my favorite poems on this site. You should consider publishing.
kit feral chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
So wonderfully descriptive. I love the lines "and you and I…" and "a promise downheld, but you trusted too soon" and "as forget-me-knots wilt with vow... but forget me - knots that don’t unravel" and "there was no prologue" and "page one of once reveals no end" and "I find again a summer rainstorm, but in October - my balance, my solace, my instability". Heck, I love it all. The language is just so beautiful and deep and the whole thing is just... wow. I loved the old one, I love this one (I think this one is better, though- more concise), I love your poetry, I love your writing in general, I love you, lol! Anyway, it's awesome. Bye! .
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Beautiful detail; this was an amazing read; publishable material, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.