Reviews for Pandemonium
NejikeruAme chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I think this is a poem that only the writter can understand the true meaning of the words and imagry portrayed, but overall this poem has very vivid images and the word use is amazing. I hope to see more of your work.
Candice Dionysus chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
You said try to understand this poem... I think I can almost understand the point of view it's that's I'm making it out to be one of those "you-can't-possibly-understand-my-tortured-soul" type of things, oh 's actually very well written, and a little gothic. It's something I like to read, but I could never write something like that me say, it's wonderful.
Goddess Aurora chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Hmm...very mind-boggling. I think the central theme of this poem is to depict the differences between what people show on the outside and what they really feel/think on the inside. Lies are used to conceal people's inner feelings, and one tries to overcome the lies that they built to show their inner self. Ahh...I don't know if I am making any sense at all. I may be entirely wrong.
flightless blackbird chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
wow, ok i think i might have some of this. (after reading it 8 times) "lies build walls..." might be about hiding who you really are, behind a wall of lies. something about pretending to be whatyour not? then it goes onto how that sittuation affects you, like you just want to get out sometiimes, to escape pressures of society? uhh you wrote it, so i wont repeat your poem for you. its nice, i like it. some of the lines (i cannot say the whole thing only some) describe how i feel a lot of times. I liked it.
Niniel Uskglass chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I like this. alot. It has great imagery, and a great feeling of destruction, and not being in control. The end reminds me a little bit of 1984, I don't know why, but I love it. Okay, I'm going to try to understand it. I know what it's like to write something as it comes up and not really know how to interpret it yourself. So here goes: At first there's a feeling of disgust with society and how people ask "How are you?" like it's a rhetorical question (by the way I too like deep discussions). And then the feeling of hopelessness with the destructive, cruel, and false nature of people kind of takes over, lulling you into depression and you can't control anything anymore and everything in your life is destroyed and then you kind of snap out of it. I like it. I especially like the line "Father, make me care". Keep up the good work.
Stephen Fierce Publications chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
Very Interesting. I believe I understand this, but I could be wrong. This poem shows how people feel in different emotional/self-esteem estates and their reactions to it. It also shows that no matter what humanity tries to do to assert itself, we're still smaller than the world.
BlackPheonix08 chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
I get it! I get it! I'm not quite sure what I'm getting, but I get it! It's kinda like you understand something, but you don't know what you're understanding(does that last sentance sound redundant or is that just me?). Like you don't know what you got from something, but you know you got something. I know what you mean about the spacing and indenting stuff. I'm not used to not being able to indent. ~Angel's Broken Heart
MCThespian410 chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
I loved it! It made me think, which I like. I also think I caught the meaning. (Or at least what it meant to me, which tends to be the point to poetry of this type anyway). :-) The imagery was vivid and awesome! :-)
CerriC chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Alright, I'll give this a try. This is what I got: The poem is about how people build up "a mask" as a defense mechanism, but slowly they begin to lose a sense of who they really are. All that is left is that mask, and suddenly they want to be able to feel again.

Am I close?
Seth Greenwood chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
First off, you're right - it is hard to understand. Second, thanks for the review. It's really good to know you can understand how I feel and also thanks for the reassurance. It's alwys great to find another Christian - online or off.

All to Jesus, Seth Greenwood
Tain Caedocn chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I think. Hm...I think I admire it. Oh, wait, it's freakin' awesome...! I've found something I think can relate to it, to. You might have seen it before, or you might haven't, no matter.

"Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot." BY ORDER OF THE AUTHOR per G.G, CHIEF OF ORDNANCEMark Twain, The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Artemis1860 chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
woah.
Boadicia chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is nice. No, I don't understand it, but it has very vivid imagery and well-chosen words, so I think I get your underlying meaning. Good work.
Jodie Sinclair chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
i liked it it made me think to understand the point which is good! thanks for reviewing my story(s)!
Julius Gillian chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Well I'll tell you fucking what, I love this because it gave me a serious laugh (Okay not in that much of a sick way i'm honest) and a chance to dive in deep. In general indeed my friend ;)

Nice work dude, haha. Now if only you could've seen my face when I read it. As you said on your bio, wouldn't you like to know. Hahahaha :P

- ShadowEver