Reviews for false hope
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Woah. Nice twist. I like Greek Gods, but they had a nasty humour sometimes.I love teh imagery of this. Well written indeed
bright horizon splash chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
very beautiful. to be trapped and see a world with so many possibilities, but with no way to get there. the title says it all.
Autumn Dance chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Chilling...
Kusje chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
This.. is an interesting piece. it reminds me of a trapped-mind.. and all sorts of things like job. i liked this. thanks for reviewing my work! ]
Infection chapter 2 . 12/28/2005
this was good. liked the 2nd stanza in the first part.
Lotus Bleu chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
Beautiful. I love the format, and the description is lovely, perfect. I love the ending.
myno chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
i like the format- a lot.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
gorgeous & powerful. this captures you and draws you in.
Changethesubject chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
oh wow. 'the gods laugh overhead'. fantastic i loved that line. i really liked this poem, it has to be one of the best i've read lately. i liked how it told a story 'and a barb wire fence surrounds me' - nice. when i was reading this i felt that i was the person trying to escape. 'the beast in seclusion' - again, lovely. i liked the rhyme. this was really good and it shall go on my favourite list.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
'The Gods laugh overhead.' wow, that was a great way to end that...'Dewdrops fall between your lipsWetting your dry burnt handsAs your hair becomes dark and deliriousFrom the sun hammeringOn your back' that was incredible. you could just feel those lines so well...'And you’re too intoxicatedFrom your overdose of sun' beautiful.'you weren't meant to fly' damn, that was really 's so many more incredible lines in this, i just loved this... i really mean it. i liked the second part a little better, but either way, .this.
ByFireAndMoonlight chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
This is really cool; I like the imagry and the word choice is really good. thanks for the review by the way. awsome job.
shattered teardrops chapter 2 . 12/25/2005
i like this one a lot... so much emotions, being conveyed altogether. Gives a mixed feeling of temporary freedom yet well, too bad it has to end and its ending is a bit painful... "a bit painful" is an understatement.
shattered teardrops chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
just the right words for the emotions that you want to convey... I can deeply relate... we all want freedom but sometimes, some people just stop us... -sigh- and we can't do anything about it.
always gats b y chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
wow, amazing imagery! i adore the first and the last stanza. wonderful opening and wonderful closing: that's tricky to do. :)

merry christmas!

favorites
Mizu Miyamoto chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
ack! i've had that feeling many a times. I like how your poems relate to everyday life. As usual, keep writing, and have a merry christmas!