Reviews for stickers
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
this reminds me of my friends and their sticker obsession... (i'm a "draw it" girl myself)
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
Indescribably amazing!
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
really good i love it!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
Wow, that was some hypertexting you got going on there, lol. Nice work. Keep writing! :) (I need to go to bed. It's 3 in the morning.)
fontanellemonster chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
lovely imagery, very sweet.
Mizu Miyamoto chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
another wonderful work! depicts innocence very well.
just dani chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
ha thats so cute...and it reminds me of myself how my mind drifts ... its lovely
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
very inspired... makes me what you think about when you're not peeling stickers...lol.

cool.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
Love this.
The Watched chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
I love the fact that you can actually see the thought-processes going on in this poem, that lead you from one thing to another. It's...interesting.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
i really like your style of writing - i've read a few of your poems and im going to add you to my fave authors list. :D keep writing.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Interesting...me likey.
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
haha. that was inspired. i applaud you on writing that. the flow to the entire thing makes it like jumbled thoughts just splashing onto the screen, which is really cool since the poem itself is haphazard and all over the place. innocence is bliss. yes it is. and i don't think i could pinpoint just why this is so great. it really is and it's probably better than i think it is, but i can't express how i feel so i'm cheapening it totally. i loved it - how about i just leave it at that.

k8