Reviews for i
boys kiss girls chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
And this is about the time we go dancing in the rain, eh? good job.
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Very nice. Simplistic, yet so true. I love to play my flute, but I hate for people to hear because I don't want them to hear me mess up. A lovely write.
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Yet another awesomely good one by you. I loved this poem also! I think alot of people can relate to this..I know for sure I def. could. You wrote about some truth, and i commend you for that.

"I'm afraid to write/Because if there's too much truth/I'd feel naked/In front of the world."

That was the part I could truely relate too, I'm afraid to show some ppl certain things I write, and ya def. described perfectly how it feels. AH! awesome job once again. *kw* I really love your poems, Im gonna add ya to my fav. author's list. :D Thought i'd let ya know. lol. *kw*

britney
Mizu Miyamoto chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
i like this poem's breifness: the lines are never too long and flow nicely. this poem is well-written and shows your emotions with great clarity. good job!
vampiric-happenings chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
i love it! i feel the same way all the time. not wanting to show/do too much! i like it a lot!
walktheline chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
That's so wonderfully heartbreaking.
waitandhope chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Wow, that was really beautiful. And sad. And true. *sigh*
just dani chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
this is so truthful. i like it. and i can relate sumtimes. keep writing
Planet Hell chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Very sad. I can definatly relate to this. Excellent job!

And thanks for the review :)
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
I can understand this.
Random-Idiocity chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
Oh wow this was really good...Thank you for the reviews. Keep Writting!
Loosing My Reality chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
greatlove it
poet tree chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
true. how true.

by the way, did you get your pen name from the book second helpings?
deleted1357 chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
I can sure relate to this. I've been trying real hard to get comfortable in my own skin - my writer's skin lol... it can be tough, but it's worth it. Well as I like to say... practice makes better. Good job. Keep it up. :)
Smoky Bear chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
such an honest poem, well conveyed.

ta 4 the review