Reviews for Everythings Changed
singinstrawberri chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
lovely story..sad but not overwhelmingly, crazily depressed. - i like the person's character, even if her changes arent totally good or totally bad. the details are awesome. brave. i like that it's in 3rd person. how odd it is knowing that this is YOURSELF, to know another person in the world. great work.
vixxy chapter 1 . 5/26/2002
This is really good. I'm adding it to my favs. I admire you for being brave enough to write something so personal and then put it up here for anyone to read. You are a very talented writer.
Andrea chapter 1 . 6/7/2001
I reveiwed another one of your stories earlier, and I said I realated to you then... I realte to you now. I was so depressed I slit my wrists too. I know how you feel!
Clairv chapter 1 . 6/3/2001
Hey, Harmony, why is it that you have to write such depressing stuff?*~sighs~* Well, there's another thing I know about you...oh well, hope those scars are fading. Ja.
poetrygurl chapter 1 . 5/11/2001
I'm really sorry this has happened to you. I know it sounds so fake, but I know how you feel, I really do. I think what you're going through is awful, because I've had to face a couple things similar to this recently and I know how dead inside it can make a person feel. You probably don't need my sympathy, but I'm offering it anyway. I wish I could help people not feel like this. I try my hardest, but people act the way they feel and feel they way they feel... a separate individual can't do anything about it. All I can do is (ughh- so cliche!) hope and pray.
bthyme chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,

And sorry I could not travel both

And be one traveler, long I stood

And looked down one as far as I could

To where it bent in the undergrowth;

-Robert Frost
Eli-kun chapter 1 . 3/31/2001
whoa. well conveyed true angst.
Tara chapter 1 . 3/28/2001
This is my review...cause I like reviewing storys that rock...so this must be one of them...blessed be.
Jenica chapter 1 . 3/13/2001
I can relate to this.
Doris Blackadder chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
This is really good. And don't we all wish we owned Trent Reznor dear ;)