Reviews for Fake
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
Wow, this is incredible... someone who also thinks like me at times... I can definitely relate! I like this a LOT! You've expressed it SO WELL!
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
this is amazing. have you heard evanescence, everybody's fool? you should hear it. it's brillaint. and so is this. so well done. if this is one of your worst, i relly need to read some of your better!
AllyCred chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
WOW...this is so good, and i think it made perfect sense from beginning to end...well done, this was simply amazing...i love it.

lots of love~AC~
Crimson Flowers chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Dark...yet it reflects reality nowadays, cos' many people hide their true selfs. I like this...cheers! .
Ode to Maddness chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
I can really relate to this poem, oh its so true, we raise an image of ourselves, a pretend image, we fear that the false reality that those around us live in may be broken. I really like this poem.

-Stay Insane-Ode To Maddness
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
It makes perfect sense to me...I love the format, it really adds to the feeling of the poem. Keep it up _-pammy-x3
The Iron Weasle chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I am a bit confused... I got the first part alright... Up untill the first fake, line 15. The second part exemplifies a friend of mine who does ccutting to relieve stress... I think I understand that part... But then the last part lost me. I admit if I was reveiwing on at least 4 hours of sleep I probably would get the point a bit better, but for now I am just... confused. I understand some of the feeling that people do not care... I have events in my own life that make people "care", so to say... but in the end it has been too much for some of them, and they no longer believe all that is going on... If you can get in contact with either Allen Hood "joeyc" or Jess "alina9", they can confirm that this is not some crock, that for a while I did harm myself, excusing it on random incidents. I have a feeling for the poem, but ya... You lost me at the end. All and all, it was... Fairly good. I've read Far worse(And written for that matter). Well, ttyl...
The Haruspex chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Amazing. It captures the true emotion of one who realizes that they are a victim of society.
K's Moonshadow chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
No, I really liked it! It's very relatable to me. I'm always so fake whenever I'm with anyone that I don't even know who the real me is anymore. I'm scared about shattering that image even as it destroys me. Please, keep writing, and don't doubt yourself so much!

Much Love,

*K's Moonshadow*
transparency93 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
it made sense to me. and i thought it was pretty brilliant actually. loved it. very real. keep writing.
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I like it. It's very true.
Mr. Raven chapter 1 . 10/20/2005