Reviews for Dirty Little Secret
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
the ending sorta spooked me.. i loved it though.. the whole idea was very compelling and interesting and kinda leaves me in a daze of questioning ..hm... well.. well done! keep up the great work!ill be checkin out more of ur stuff... love and admiration Gretchen45 x o and please o please review my story 'Quartz sight' as i'd love the opinion of sum1 who has as much talent with words as u do. x
Tikklz chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Beautiful. Bad relationships...I wonder why I'm so drawn to reading them. Maybe because of the intensity of them, which your poem completely encapsulates.
sunday night sky chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
a great piece - the repetition is perfect... lovely work, as always!
ChobiMM3 chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Kind of confusing, but I get confused at everything, so it was probably just me_ I really love this: Onto my favs it goes!
defeated07 chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
this is really good. i cant see anything really wrong about it to suggest fixing. i've been reading your writing and you are a good writer, in my opinion.
Spiral Artist chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Sore, one more time, bitter beyond description, yet, affectionate, caring, but relentlessly infuriated...
mizu no kokoro chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
tough situation i like the story in this good work

keep writing!
whittie748 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Excellent word choice and beautiful tone. I like this very much. You portray anger and love wonderfully.
zz00 chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
Nicely done. It kinda felt like a song. I sort of can relate to this poem. I know what it's like trying to help an enabler. You captured it. Great job!:)
Hez chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
I love this... It's really good. I don't have any critique to offer.