Reviews for You Are My Addiction
Laya chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hello there! My sister introduced me to your stories... and i'm glad i have a sister like her :D I love your stories.. seriously... there's just something about them that allows me to connect. But please, please, (pretty please with a cherry on top) finish the story? Don't leave us hanging! Best of luck with the other stories as well...can't wait until you start updating. Cheers! :)
ohhsnapitskatie chapter 11 . 9/11/2013
Update please!
my princess ending chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
YOU HAVE TO TELL ME WHAT TREY'S SECRET IS BECAUSE I'M DYING OF CURIOSITY HERE. PLEASE TELL ME. I FEEL LIKE HE LIKES HER BUT I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE I'M HORRIBLE AT GUESSING.

There was no fluff whatsoever, sadly. But it's okay because I'm glad I got to know Caya better. There was just so much heartbreak and I was irritated half the time by everyone's attitude; especially Jarek's.

Honestly, I couldn't quite understand why Caya had no self control when it came to Jarek. If I were Caya, I would've brushed right past him and went to my car during the scene at the cage. The first step to letting go is to have self control and she doesn't have it so I'm a little confused as to if she really wants to move on or not.

Jarek pisses me the fuck off. Same with Dom, Than, Lou, and Peter. I know Peter is a bit out of place on this but he's way too over protective. Jarek is self explanatory. He's an ass. Same with Dom and Than. Lou annoys me so much. I don't know why. He just does.

Sometimes I don't like Caya but she's cool in the end. I am in love with JD though. I'm starting to like Trey. I have mixed feelings with Cuyler and Shay.

I wouldn't say it's flawlessly written. I have found a few mistakes in some chapters. I enjoyed reading it. I'm not sure what to say about this because I'm so irritated that you ended before we find out the secret.

my princess ending chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
I don't see what the big fucking deal is. Why should Caya feel bad for not being a good friend when Kathy was the one that left her in the first place? That whole "her brother died" thing isn't an excuse for anything because how the hell was Caya supposed to know? Kathy didn't tell her, Kathy's mom didn't tell her, and I'm pretty sure none of her friends knew either. Also, it's not like Kathy's much of a good friend either. Caya's dad had a freaking heart attack and her step-mom(?) just moved into her fricking house which practically means that their family is falling apart.

By the way, I still want JD and Caya together because JD actually treats her decently.

my princess ending chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
Lou sounds hot and Than sounds like the most immature person ever. I really want Lou to start liking Caya though. That's a love triangle I'll like. But always, if it comes down to Jarek or Lou, I'll say Jarek because he's the original.

Personally though, I hope Jarek and Caya never end up together because Caya and JD sound like the way better couple ever. They have that best friend relationship kind of thing and I'm in love with it. Either way, I'm fine with who ever she ends up with because I suppose I can start liking Jarek in some way. I don't even know why I'm putting so much thought into this when it's not even finished nor will it be.

my princess ending chapter 5 . 8/18/2013
I am beyond happy that Caya said no to the cocaine. I did not want her to be those girls that did stupid things for boys. I suppose I can somewhat understand how Caya has her obsessions because I've had one before. Like, I didn't know anything about the guy except for his face.

So let's go through a run down of the characters. I absolutely do not like Kathy, Shay, Peter, Victor, Emily or Dom. I've learned to tolerate Jarek but I still don't like him yet because I haven't seen his nice side. I like JD, Trey, and Caya because they're just so...like, I would love to be Caya and I would definitely kill to have a boyfriend like JD. Trey, he's just that one guy that you suddenly like out of no where. I don't know how to explain it. Ugh.

my princess ending chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
I accidentally posted the other review without finishing it. Oops.

Is it okay to dislike Jarek because I don't like his attitude. I feel as if he embraces the fact that he's a badass and it's annoying. I'm not sure if that's what you're going for but I just don't like his attitude at all.

my princess ending chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
Is it
AndreaTaylor chapter 11 . 8/6/2013
I just started on this story. It's nice to know that it was last updated 6 years ago... If there's another chapter that would be cool.
EH chapter 11 . 10/16/2010
UPDATE. LIKE NOW.

IM SERIOUS.
Sam-me chapter 11 . 8/17/2010
How dare you not update a story as good as this? No, I mean how dare you put a story as good as this into cold storage?

I wish you finished it up or updated it more. It's killing me!

You just left it hanging.(
Nadinerdrgz chapter 11 . 3/29/2010
wow your sotry is the shit wen i are yu doing more
Duuude chapter 11 . 8/19/2009
OMGSH. You have no idea how into this I am and I see that you're not updating and it breaks my heart that I won't get to see what happens in the end! I'm crying right now! (

Maybe you're stuck but God, this is the craziest cliffie in the world.

We don't know Trey's secret. We don't know what she'll do about Kyle's funeral. We don't know if she and Kathy will ever makeup. We don't know if she'll finally get with Jarek.

There's just SO MUCH we don't know!

I'll put this on alert in hopes that you'll update one day. Until then... I don't even know HOW MY LIFE CAN GO ON.

...But I'll try. )
pure.ambition.writing chapter 11 . 7/17/2009
i am quite upset with you.

your last update was in 2007!

04-19-07

over two years later.

dissapointed!
hyagbandgrl chapter 11 . 1/25/2009
Dude! Way to leave with a cliff-hanger! Please update!
209 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »