Reviews for Protect Me From What I Want
outsomniac chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
love this.
Iamthebomb chapter 15 . 10/9/2006
damn i hate ur ending! i wated them tobe together:'( SEQUEL PLEASE! maybe of them reuniting? ehehehe and finiding out he has a fiancee or sumthing that wuld b wicked UR STORY WAS AWESOME! its so sad wen the brother died ah i almost cried and i liked the maid part at the beginning i think silence and gabriel's bro... wuld have been awesome together i was kinda rooting for them neway! nice nice fic btw wat dus the title mean? protect me... LOLluv ur writing tons! more in da future please:)
purple sea chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
awesome!
EnchantedKorean chapter 15 . 6/15/2006
i'll be waiting for the sequel...you have to get them together! ah! lol...good story
aim-snap-fall chapter 14 . 6/9/2006
omg! i hate silence!

shes so effing stupid!

gr ! hahahbut madd story dude!
ingeniously crunchy chapter 15 . 5/21/2006
wonderful story! i hope they will be together at the end of the sequel!
jfdksl chapter 15 . 5/12/2006
why do you make your stories so depressing? seriously. i really liked your story in the beginning, but why do you make Silence SO kept to herslef? why cant you write a normal romance and make everyone happy? seriously. you have people problems
icedfaerie chapter 15 . 5/11/2006
Aw that was soo sad!
A.C.Oasis chapter 15 . 5/10/2006
that was...brilliant.
A. C. Oasis chapter 4 . 5/9/2006
I don't even want to review this because i don't feel that any two line thing i could hastily type would do this beautiful story justice. I'm hoping to finish reading it soon. _
katrinaaaaaaa91 chapter 15 . 5/3/2006
i reckon the sstory was good but the ending was crap
victim of reality88 chapter 15 . 4/28/2006
Omg! Wow! i just read that all the way through and wow. lol. It took a while, not that im complaining, it was one of the best written stories i have read on here. The plot was perfectly woven and everything matched up perfectly. It made me both laugh and cry at times, and that is a true accomplishment. I can't believe you just ended it there, i was about to punch the computer screen, lol, but then i read that you planned to do a sequel, and i am going to go check for that now.

But well done on a great story, it's definitely going on my favourites list. BYE
miss L chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Protect me from what I wantProtèges moi de ce que je veux

I'm french so if i can help :d
tori chapter 14 . 4/24/2006
i think i'm going to kill Silence...KILL her.

Amazing story by the way, but i'm seriously none too pleased with her at the moment.
Ms.Romantic chapter 15 . 4/23/2006