Reviews for An Attempt at 9,000,000thGen Warfare
No Trust chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
“We are not Americans, we are proud Muslim brothers fighting in arms against you evil infidel imperialists. Our style is impetuous, our defense is impregnable and we're just ferocious. We want your heart. We want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah.” - Tariq ibn Mohammed Zayyid al-Fo'adi

Also, you need to get laid.
Typewriter Koinonia chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Is this essay really about me?
On Mercury chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
What did Krugman DO to you?

Just to let you know, you sounded really whiny. Not righteous. Just whiny. "attempt to destroy any number of authors they have set their eyes on?"

They don't "destroy" you. Get over it. So you had a sarcastic review. Everyone gets those. And they're mighty fun to give, too. Try it some time.

OM
Formerly chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
"Well, either way, I do have one last point to make, do you notice how this conflict is constantly referred to as warfare by the group I’ve mentioned?"

Actually, you have it backwards. Raptor was the guy constantly referring to our argument as a "war," as if anyone actually cared.

I guess after I leave this review you're going to reply with "OMG why can't you let it rest? You didn't HAVE to review this, so obviously you're the one being evil and antagonistic!"

Oh wait, that was Raptor. Who were you again? I think you were three or so people before, but I can't quite remember.

But anyway, you have opened my eyes. From now on, I will never voice my own opinions, because if I write a review in which I disagree with the original author, I am "destroying" him. And I guess I should also stop reviewing shitty essays, because by calling them shitty essays I'm "destroying" their authors.

People are so fragile. I hadn't realized that a review on a website for juvenile, amateur hacks can pierce one to the heart with jagged arrows of icy scorn. Or something like that. OMGROFLMAOLOLOLOL. Is that what you wanted to say? Because it's damn cold in New York this time of year, and I'm not just saying that.
SilentBlueRose chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Woah, woah, I'm not a gentleman, thank you very much. Good heavens, people keep referring me as a male. How insulting...

Anywho, I'm sure you are just an innocent bystander who just joined this little 'war', as the raptorites call it. Of course you aren't Justin or Bryan just posting some new crap about themselves. Let me guess, the penname just happens to be the same as Justin's parody of AVDA's first penname as a coincidence? Am I right?

I agree with . Hypocrisy is fun! I like cookies! Down with evil people, up with the raptorites, power to the people!

Have a nice day.
MrFlames chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Yes, it's all a conspiracy.

That's why you're posting from an empty account made two months ago. Because "you're" on the "good side", and you're fighting the "fair fight".

Whee! Hypocrisy is fun!
Typewriter King chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Hi Justin.

If you used a dictionary to define warfare, you should say so. If you gave your own definition for the word, you should also say so. I also hope you read a little William S. Lind or Colonel Boyd before trying to define 4genwar. They were largely the architects, beside a few others. Inevitably, some of us go for Thomas X. Hammes, ’cause marines are supposed to be so hardcore.

There are a few other things I’d like to correct as well. We don’t call ourselves the League of Extraordinarily Annoying Gentlemen (LEAG), but simply “Typewriter’s Posse,” and I pointed it out first. Following Popper’s “open society” philosophy, I had to be open about it eventually, you know?

You made one typo, not spacing between “a” and “hell,” but other than that, no real mistakes. You must have done a proofread. However, there are a few mixed metaphors thrown into one paragraph.

Besides grammatical errors, I think you got a few points factually wrong. Hammes wouldn’t define 4genwar your way. Rather, he’d say that weakness becomes strength in 4genwar. Take the first Intifada, for example. Palestinian boys using slings and stones battled tanks on television, creating the moral appearance of bully IDF forces trampling a helpless enemy. This was a moral victory for the PLO… no one cares about this! Never mind!

Also, the gonzo journalism piece was hardly at the expense of anyone. Anyone with fair reading comprehension could see it was a series of private jokes about “the summer project.” Mister Flames said his feelings weren’t hurt too bad by it, anyway. _

Nine-millionth generation warfare? Hmm, if the fourth generation is getting into the observation loop of the enemy, and fifth generation is getting inside the decision making loop of the enemy, were does nine mil war take us? No doubt, Jave Harron will have a scifi story about how it works ready by the time I wake up tomorrow. Perhaps getting inside the spiritual philosophy contemplation loop of the enemy? Hmm, we’ll need to consult papal authorities over how that could work.

This world is made of love and peace!