Reviews for The Sands of Time: The Captive of Beronahin
BunnySnogger chapter 6 . 10/22/2005
It just keeps getting more interesting. I can't wait for the next update!
BunnySnogger chapter 5 . 10/21/2005
Ah...Dr. BlankBlank rises again. I like Blaank. He seems like a very interesting character. His dialect is amusing enough. Unfortuantly, I have to go to bed. I'll read the next chapter tomorrow.
BunnySnogger chapter 4 . 10/21/2005
Mages and elves...you can't get much better than that. You do know that chapter five is at very the bottom of the third chapter, right?
BunnySnogger chapter 3 . 10/21/2005
Ah! Elf! Haha. This chapter is very well done. The detail is great and you kept my attention the whole time. I would like to wake up one day as an elf. I think it would be really cool to have pointy ears...don't you?
BunnySnogger chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
My only complaint with this is the doctor's name. It just breaks up the flow of the chapter. The dialogue wasn't as...realistic in this chapter as in the last one, but it really wasn't that noticable.
BunnySnogger chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
This is a very interesting start. It could do with some more detail here and there, but the dialogue is very well done. And you have a talking cat...what could be better than that.
sltfpixie323 chapter 2 . 10/21/2005
awesome! I can't wait to read more! please write more please please please! sltfpixie323p.s. please r&r my stories when I get to post them!