Reviews for Catharsis
Angels Have Faith chapter 25 . 2/19
Fucking awesome
Dominique Diane chapter 26 . 10/15/2013
Holy Fuck. I don't know if I want to cry, vomit, giggle or cut my hand, really! (The hand part not really, but yeah...)
Really, this story freak the fuck out of me, I swear the second day I read this (in the Inkara part) I couldn't sleep. I knew that Jason had something to do with all that because it was weird that he knew so many things about the story (even thought is still confusing, if Layrenna was killed by her son and then in one of the first chapters you said that Inkara was daughter of Layrenna while in Chapter 26 you told us Layrenna took her son, Arden, to the red mountain and then he killed her, where did Inkara appear?) and then, after reading the story I realized that Jason said that his sister was the one who inherited the weird shit, he was one to talk I mean, he killed girls to make a mannequin of Celine with their BODY PARTS, I really don't know how to explain that I love this story I'm a weird sadistic way.
Fuck, I always go around writing reviews about how great their stories are and crying because of the romance and shit, but this one was the exception. I didn't cry but I'm still biting my nails, biting my lips, writing at 2:30 am and hearing the sound of rain outside my room with bizarre ideas of people calling me. Your fault. Sorry if I'm not making any sense, it's just that I don't KNOW! And I want to KNOW! I thought Jason was normal, he seemed so perfect and sweet and then you changed all my ideas (the same with , bad,good,badbadbadbad, good). Then he' . And. I.m.m.s.
Please save me from my agony and write a sequel. Also don't mind the orthography, I'm to tired to check it :/
Regards,
Me.
whatthegreencarrot chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
It was a good start to the chapter, but one thing kept distracting me from everything else, so this review isn't going to be the five-paragraph glory I usually type out (and no, I'm not kidding, five paragraphs is the norm for me).

You kept writing, "I cocked my head," every few sentences or so, which annoyed me to no end. How many times can a person cock her head? You could use some variation—for example, "I tipped my head to the side." Don't get me wrong, I use the head-cock phrase every now and then, but it's just like a... It's pretty much an "I cocked my head" explosion. Sorry, it was bugging me, and I just had to let it all out.

On a brighter, happier note, your grammar was quite nice, as was your punctuation. It irritates me to no end when people miss their commas like crazy, but you seem to be doing just fine with all that. Thank god for that *phew* seeing as most authors on FP nowadays don't have perfect punctuation and grammar...

Ugh. One more paragraph till I reach my norm... But no, I feel a bit too lazy for that. Okay, this is a wrap. Good story, but please, correct the head-cocking thing. Please.
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 26 . 9/10/2012
This story is one of the best I've read so far! It kept me captivated for hours! Lol I actually fin. reading it in a day n I hv exams atm x_X..
A.N.D chapter 26 . 8/30/2012
I strarted laughing and crying at the same time when I read that it was Jason all along, and I really didn't suspect it at the least. Heck it didn't even cross my mind. I can honestly can say I loved this story and it was probably one of my favorite ones I have read so far.
I also can't believe that he went and killed Lani even though they had been friend since they were little, and how he was just going to kill Siobhan just like that. I thought that he actually really cared for her. I really didn't think that he only wanted her for her hair and skin. Well that was until he kinda cut her hair off and told her he was going to kill her and use her skin to recreate Celine...
DA-chen1 chapter 25 . 7/10/2012
Great ending of the story! :-)
I love it, how she is in his room and is thinking about him! I liked him, nonetheless.. he is a freak and sometimes he was really one, as a person, to her.. but his character was very deep and interesting to read about!
I really appreciate that your story is on fp!
DA-chen1 chapter 24 . 7/10/2012
Great, she found a solution.. wow, dark chapter!
DA-chen1 chapter 23 . 7/10/2012
Wow, he is weird! :-/ I believe, his father is the bigger freak here, to say nothing about an ill-mental son and a crazy mother...! He gets all of them in danger!
DA-chen1 chapter 22 . 7/9/2012
I'm a cat, too! :-) I'm so curious! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 21 . 7/9/2012
So, he is delivering the girls, or what? Scream! That's not fair.. I hoped, that he is the one for Siobhan! :-((
Or he wanna stop it... because his sister died because of his mother's craziness? Twisted...
DA-chen1 chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Great.. she was falling? Shit.. I hope, she is okay!
DA-chen1 chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
Well, great chap.. sometimes it doesn't need to be very eventful.. to get the mood, it's great... ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
Hmmm...well, she has no friends at all..really sad :-(
I hope, the trip with Jason will be great :D
DA-chen1 chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
I really like it disjointed because your style is great and intense! I'm really happy to be able to read your story! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
I love your insight of her.. did that make sense? Her thoughts about Jason's sister and the right way to react.. great innerdialogue.. I like Jason a lot! Please, I hope, he isn't a monster :-)
521 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »