Reviews for Catharsis
Trishcbury chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
this seems cool.
Kythia chapter 12 . 4/6/2007
I adore this story. My friend told me to read it, but I never got a change, but now that I am on Spring Break I have more than enough time to read it. And I am so glad that I am.

It is confusing, at times. A lot of people are involved with a lot of other people, and it makes me want to create a sheet with all the relationships and reasons.

I think I am catching on to what is happening, here at the end of part one. However, I am sort of concerned that some of my favorite characters will become the bad guys...

Also, with Jon. When did she and him start getting on a bad note? Did he just decided that he though she was thick/fake and decided to be mean to her?

~Kythia
Luv and Peace chapter 26 . 3/21/2007
Omg! OMG! The craziest...MOST creative story I have EVER read! I'm like... WHOA! You are such a talented writer, to have so much patience and subtlety... I mean all the clues and everything. I think you should look into getting this published because it's a great story. I loved it! I hope you get to write the sequel soon... Until then, keep writing because you're obviously talented.
d2tspf chapter 26 . 2/26/2007
crazy (good).
Her Wishing Well chapter 25 . 2/26/2007
I CANT BELIEVE JASON WAS EVIL! This was absolutely briliant, had me hanging on every chapter, I think a sequal would kind of spoil it in a way because the whole plotline was amazing. I loved it!- Creased
rofl i dunno chapter 25 . 2/13/2007
I know it's of no use, now that the story is over, but I just have to rant!

HOW COULD THE PLOT BE SO SICKENINGLY TWISTED? I thought they would have figured it all out, been happy, and everything would be just fine! Jason was such a lovable character! But to do that, make him the bad guy, that's just too horrible. To build everything up and let it fall down! It sickens me! It sickens me to the bone! BUT I LOVED IT. I LOVED IT ALL. I AM SO ANGRY. RAWR.

Please tell me there's a sequel soon?
verifyme-22 chapter 26 . 2/12/2007
Wow this story is awesome.

Freaked me out so much but seriously cool. I loved all the characters and feel they were all developed so well.

Is it wrong i still like Jason? *shudders*. Did he ever have any romantic feelings for Siobhan? I honestly was routing for a Jason/Siobhan relationship even though he turned out psyco (which i really didn't see coming). Does Siobhan love Jason? I think i'd really hate Tom/Siobhan, it just wouldn't be right.

Hope you write a sequel! I'm off to see what other stories you've got. :-)
luv me like no other chapter 26 . 2/11/2007
omg, this story was awesome...i neglected homework for this..haha. u're an awesome writer!
Trapped Rabbit chapter 25 . 2/4/2007
Oh. Do a sequel. Right now. Everything else can wait. Cancel school, doctors appointments, eating. You must write a sequel in which Jason is all, "Grr I'm hot but not talking to you because you nearly killed me," and Siohban is like, "Bitch, please, you tried to kill me first because you're all INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE!" And then they'd be all like, "Let's team up and kill thy bitch, Steph. We-th hate-th her-th. Thou is a slutty meany-pants" Oh I hated her. Oh and the carvings with the angel wings? Creepolioness. Yeeks!

But, like, what would they tell the parents when it was Summer and their kids just... didn't turn up?

"Um, yes, they, like, ran away and er... we didn't tell you?"

"You are so sued."

"Well, that's better than the alternative, in which you find out I'm covering up for my son who is actually killed them."

"WHAT!"

"...Fuck."

On a more seriopissus note (that was the only swear word I could fit into the word 'serious'), the imagery was amazing. Seriously. I was like, wowity, I can picture this vividly. And the whole jousting... I mean... you know, the thing they did with the swords... what was it? FENCING! Well, the fencing thing where Jason and Tom were equal. That was so good.

Well, that's all for now.

But remember - WRITE THE SEQUEL OTHERWISE I'M SENDING SOME GOONS TO YOUR HOUSE! Some MEAN Goons who have big muscles and shit violence. -Sinister music-
britty-tt chapter 26 . 1/20/2007
OMG! your story left me tingling all over. How could some1 that possessed such affection for her be such a sick twisted bastard? Your story is defiantly...different.
swimchickslam chapter 25 . 1/18/2007
OMG wow that's kinda creepy... but its really good. Jason is... scary.
drea chapter 26 . 1/16/2007
why do you spell words like "really" and "literally" with an i? why do you type so ANNOYINGLY? your story is interesting, but your author's notes and bio make me want to kick you. remember that the use of parenthesis and lower case letters together does not make a story deep.
Helene chapter 26 . 1/8/2007
This story should be published or something. It's absolutely amazing! The story was so well thought out, there were twists and turns. It was wonderful. It was definately keeping me on edge. I really loved this and I am hoping for a sequel.
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 1 . 12/31/2006