Reviews for Catharsis
DA-chen1 chapter 7 . 7/7/2012
Wow, there is tension between these two! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
The girl catcher? :-(
DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Slow, but okay ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
Very great chapter!
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 7/6/2012
Great :-) I think, Jason is the aid/ help?
It's about a monster in the woods and the headmaster is not a real human? :-/
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Hmmpf, Jason is an asshole but I like cruel characters! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Wow! I really love your style! ;-)
Arwa chapter 25 . 4/9/2012
It's a heartbreaking :(

realistic endining though

I stil love Jason ..
xDoubleU chapter 26 . 4/9/2012
Assalamu Alaikum~

First off, I'll have to apologize. I'm really, really sorry I never left a review. I read this like eons ago, but I think I was too speechless and amazed I clicked your username and went on to read your other -amazing- stories and didn't writer a review (you deserve millions). (I think I've found you through snowman).

I've read half the stories you've uploaded (hopefully I'll read the others soon, as well). I'll try and make up every review I haven't written.

Anyway, I'll start with Catharsis (since I encouraged my friend to read it and now she's encouraging me to write a review). (Can you guess which one of your reviews is from her? :P hint: her name starts with 'ar' and she wrote a review before this one (unless someone else wrote a review before I submit this one)).

Jason; I loveloveloved him. He was absolutely psychotic and yet, he honestly acted as if what he was doing was perfectly okay. He was so casual about his actions that it was frightening. But he was a genius. And caring. And just, ugh. AND HIS LAST CARVING *crying4ever* Honestly, his last carving was beautiful. And how much he missed his sister (I – m – m – s). I wonder what he was like before Celine's death, if he was as psychotic then as he is now, or if he turned this way after her death. And he was so protective and manipulating and such a traitor. And I LOVE the ending. I LOVE how the bird came back to him (and the sentences in the brackets were perfect).

Siobahn; Okay, so I didn't exactly reread the whole story again (only skimmed up to 16 and then skipped to 23 :P ..), and even though she's the protagonist, I don't really remember much about her personality; except her curiosity. She was pretty normal (and extremely normal compared to Jason). I honestly pity her D: And the fact that he was able to get away.. she's really smart and strong.

And yikes; the mannequin, I still remember that mannequin of his sister, and those blood-shot eyes. Poor Lani D: and the finger and skin, and.. I can't believe he was able to take those organs and actually do that, it's horrifying. I could Siobahn's lucky, the only thing she had in common with Celine was her long hair. Better her hair than her eyes (or any other organ) O:

I kept thinking about why he wanted to kill Siobahn, I mean, it's just /hair/. (and my friend asked me the same question, afterwards). I think it was because he began that way; killing the victims, taking their organs and, afterwards, fulfilling their wishes before throwing their corpses away. And since he began it like that, he intended to continue that way. Like a poem; where the words might be different in the beginning but they all end in the same rhyme. I think that's why he intended to kill Siobahn; because he didn't know any other way, it was his pattern.

I could go on forever. This was an amazing story and I loveloveloved the ending. Amazing.

- xDoubleU.
Arooti chapter 23 . 4/8/2012
U amazed !

Reaaaly

I was about to cry but ... I calmed myself it's a fiction it's not for real

I liked Jason. And I took his side ... Why doing this to me ?

Your awesom writer .. But I adore the happy ends

And Jason ... He is &$ &$&&

I hope Tom well help her

I just hope she would live happily after this whole $&&$

I still love u though ;)

And I will make sure to torture my friend ( my enemy actually ) who told me to read ur awesom yet freak story ( and unique )

My English is weak soo ... The mistakes ;)
Arwa chapter 22 . 4/8/2012
pls pls noooooo

Brb crying
Tanya chapter 18 . 4/8/2012
Such a very harsh cat fight I liked this part :)
anon chapter 17 . 4/8/2012
wooow !
aa chapter 13 . 4/8/2012
i loovvvved jason ... and poor lani :(
77 chapter 3 . 4/6/2012
God, your author notes make me want to rip my heart out, slash it into a million pieces, and feed them to Arctic hounds because of how idiotic you sound. But this story is good, so I will carry on reading. In the future, please attempt to speak like you do when writing. Thank you.
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »