Reviews for Catharsis
Death Princess chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
heya nafeesah. im supposed 2 be doin my ICT but i dunno wat 2 do :(. anywho this is pretty gud. the style is completely different 2 ur usual stuff. i personalli liked the writing style but it was a bit gritty in a few places. like the conv between lani/rachel/siobhan and tht otha girl. i didnt think it sounded as gud as it shud. but i sppose its gunna tke u a while 2 get used 2 gettin in2 the chars heads. anywho UPDATE SOON mes amigos.
Doray chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Hi!

The first chapter was a great start. It was cute and dreamy. I liked the details, somehow they were written in a straightforward and objective manner. The set of characters was interesting, and you did well in using the first person perspective.

Update soon!

Love ya!

~Doray
Ria Moriais chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
Well, well, well...what can we say...? I love it. Siobhan reminds me a bit of myself (is that a good thing?). Anyway, you say it's not gonna be that brilliant? ARE YOU MAD? I'd give anythng to be able to write stuff like that. Like, with angst, but not TOTAL angst. Hah. Write more! And update! And i'm off to read more of your stuff!
528 | « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36