Reviews for behind the eyelids
Silken Silver Berries chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
wow
that is seriously the most amazing thing i have ever read. or at least one of them. that's incredible! such a mind-blowing poem, the way you convey the emotions is truly amazing. really phenomenal the way you write and get your feelings across. absolutely ...amazing. lol, i can't think of any other word. great stuff, hun! i'm sending you hugs!
...i would love to use this poem, and another one, "it doesn't hurt," in one of my stories, if that would be okay. i'm not sure yet if i would make it so that the character wrote it, or if it would be something she found, in a book, or on the internet, like me, if you would let me put them in my writing. they truly are amazing, and i would love to get them out and show people your talent. tell me how you feel about this, just review something of mine and let me know, please?
you really have talent, and i'm so in awe of your work! it's truly something to be admired. awesome work! *hug* loves,
*ssb
Angelica Diablo chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
*Shudders* Your poem brings the past alive. It's verry moving, and powerful, and I applaud you for writing and posting it. The act showed courage. You have great strength, and I wish you the self confidance to continue on and to put the past in the past so that you might go on and grow stronger by this.
sakura chapter 1 . 3/27/2001
i went through the same thing. It's horrible to have to deal with something like that for the rest of your life isn't it? feel free to email me sometime.
Larania chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Oh, God, Shara... Email me some time... My dad went through the same thing...
Shel1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2001
Shara, that is so sad! I am sorry for your pain:(...
Anjel chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
*sniff* That's so sad... I wish I could hug you right now! *sighs* Which is what your poem says not to do...
Unicraze chapter 1 . 2/22/2001
Wow... that's very powerful. Well-written, well-conveyed; but the important thing is that it made me feel for you.
BlackAutumn not signed in chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
woah, that's really good, deep and touching, definately sad, but I love it, this really set off emotions
angel of corruption chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
I understand more than most about the terifiyingness of being sexually abused, but this was well written and delt with the subject well.
BabyGurl chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
That was SO sad! But it was very good! I know it took some thought and time. If you wanna read one of mine, read "Too Good For That" (It's an older one) But from a rate of 1-10, I'd give it 100! Angel
Battykat chapter 1 . 2/7/2001
wow. very powerful. thank you. it is terrible that NE1 should have to endure this sort of torment.