Reviews for Full Moon Risen
Stitch-Puppy chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Finally! A werewolf story I like.I love you for writing this. Want hee.
Eric Lupin chapter 9 . 6/14/2006
Cool; Liam's town rocks! I want to go live their! Lol! Keep up the great work! ~Cyraxis
TESTING-123 chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE...

Oh, yeah... Happy late Valentine's Day! Haha, you got pink cake. I wish MY mom would make me pink cake...

I'm spacing out a LOT today... Hm, good chapter. Hope Ada and Prosper get back together. Liam freaks me out. :P Not in a bad way (who am I kidding, I think he's way creepy) lol btw, that was a complement, in my language. *pokes parentheses*! Just...I can't see him and Ada as a couple.

Okay, bye. Update soon. ~Aredhel
Eric Lupin chapter 8 . 2/16/2006
Hey! Good work! Liam's kinda scary, you know! You write him really well! Obviously, Ada's the main character and you describe her feelings really well too, but I always think of Liam as the strongest character. His emotions are portrayed brilliantly! Well done! Well, see ya! P.S. You got CAKE? No way! If I had cake then I'd LOVE Valentine's day! Heck, I'd love ANY day if it had cake!
Shadowhound chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
Ada and Liam's relationship seems to be moving pretty quickly. i can see why Liam would be like that, but Ada doesn't seem as desparate as he does. I'm curious about what will happen when Ada finds out about what Liam did to Prosper. remember to keep that boiling in the back of Liam's mind as he fears she will find out about it.

excellent chapter, i look forward to reading more.

Riley Kathleen chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
OH! I luffles wolves and werewolves to death! I love this...written extremely well...nice detail, and I love how it's layed out and described so much! Awesome! Please, do do continue!

~Tainted
TESTING-123 chapter 7 . 2/4/2006
OMGEE! HURRY! Update! Please! AH! This was an AWESOME chapter! ~Aredhel
Bianco Lupo chapter 7 . 1/25/2006
Very beautiful story. Once I began to read it, it was simpley addicting. Very well written. Keep up the good writing. I only wish I could write as well as you've written this story.
Shadowhound chapter 7 . 1/23/2006
finally, things are really heating up. you did a marvelous job with the scene between Liam and Prosper. very nice. you got the point across without actually saying it. props to you for that. the descriptions there were especially chilling. anyway, great chapter. but don't take so long updating! sorry for chiding, but i forget what's happening in the story when you take too long.

TESTING-123 chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Whoawhoawhoa. That's not cool! ACK! Update son! *cough* or else*cough* lol, um, yeah, update soon. ~Aredhel
Eric Lupin chapter 6 . 1/2/2006
Poor Ada; she must be completely torn! Liam seems nice enough, if a bit furry! Lol! But then Prosper seems like a nice guy, too. Well, this is a truly lovely story, and your writing never ceases to amaze me. ~Cyraxis.
Immatwinkandisuckdicks chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
Wow, I read this story in one sitting and I was a bit confused, but soon I got it all down. You got an interesting concept with the people here and all. Though I wish you could be a more descriptive person and describe more how the characters look like instead of leaving me to guess a bit. So far I think you did well on the personalities of the characters and I would like to see more. I hope you'll update soon.

I was wondering if you can read my story as well? I barely posted it. I would appriciate it if you can. Thank you for your time.
Shadowhound chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
this is a preview? that doesn't really make much sense. oh well, i'll live. please continue writing as quickly and as creatively as you can. good story, i hope to read more.

theangelofnothingness chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
that's really well done... I love the discribtion, it makes it feel fast... poor girl, poor wolf.*yawns* I'm tired, but I'm going to read the rest... it's just too interesting not to.
TESTING-123 chapter 5 . 12/28/2005
SORRY! I didn't realize you updated your story. Whoa, whose this dude? -haven't said the word dude in like...a month-

Ok, good two chapters. Please update soon! I promise this time I'll review. ~Aredhel
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »