Reviews for Black
Rehio chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
It's simple, and that's really not a bad thing. Why expand into pointless descriptions if you feel that what you write will explain the feelings you're trying to convey just as well.

I really like it, it feels, and that's what I think a good poem should do, feel. Another very good job, and I hope you write more.
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
Again, you're taking a rather simple and straightforward approach. Aw, poor you. Angstified. In the line "is around" you should capitalize "is." You might want to go for a bit of diversity. Write more, expand it, etc. etc!

One thing though: You might want to change your summaries to give a bit of info about the story itself, kind of as a hooker. Because I don't think a lot of people would read it unless you give a bit of background in the summary, you know?

Cheers, keep writing. But then again, I don't need to tell you that.
Katue Edmund chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Good poem. It describes really well what I at least felt when I was down a year or two ago. Simple, yet has a theme of truth to it that makes it really appealing. Great job!
The Red Queen04 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Why would it be sad to be seen in a new light? I am sure that this is not what you mean. I will also offer a criticism often given to me: show me, don't tell me. If it is sad, show me that it is so. Make me feel sad.