Reviews for Back to Life
MaAgEc chapter 11 . 10/5/2011
I love this! I didn't realize they were all connected... I was so excited when I realized we'd still be seeing more of Stella and Armando! Keep up the great work :D
elizabeth73 chapter 11 . 8/16/2011
I just finished reading through this story again. I have to say it is still one of the best stories I have ever had the privilege of reading. The emotion you are able to convey to the reader is amazing. I really feel like I am a fly on the wall, watching and listening to the characters interactions. What I love most about this chapter is the way Dylan and Loren finally open up to each other a bit during the conversation at the apartment. I love seeing the vunerability in both of them. It makes them so real. Amazing writing! I hope you will do more! I want to know how they deal with a newborn. That could be hilarious and sweet at the same time!
Mass Descent chapter 11 . 1/18/2010
There is something incredibly heartbreaking about their relationship. Of everything you have written, I think I love Dylan and Loren the most (although Isabelle is pretty amazing). In anycase, your writing in this particular story is especially poignant-despite the fact that I believe they will have a "happy ending." The beauty in this is the fact that you can completely feel all their emotions, their lives in your writing. Job extremely well done (if this counts for anything) and anxiously awaiting for an update of this story more so than Trainwreck (because how could you not want more from Dylan and Loren).
TheOther BoleynGirl1509 chapter 11 . 12/2/2009
I really really loved this story. I have read almost all of yours and have put off reading this one only because I was worried that it was going to be really sad. And it was. haha, but then it got so happy! You right wonderfully and I love reading things by you. Now with that said, when will you update? :). I truly need to know how their story ends. Again, great job!
naadz chapter 11 . 8/25/2009
ive just been re-reading all your stories!... are you still writing this 1?
Pretend Jane chapter 11 . 9/3/2008
I'm glad to see you updated this! I'm just getting around to reviewing because college just started back up and it is kicking my a$$! lol. Thank goodeness it'll be over soon. This story seems to be coinciding a lot with Isabelle's story, which is good since I have to go read that latest chap next. Anyways, that brief mention of Rayne really made me miss Unsatisfied! I hope you update that one soon.

Now onto Loren and Dylan. I really wish they'd stop having the same fight, but then again it wouldn't be them if they stopped. lol. I figure they're either going to be one of those couples who break up and are happier for it or break up and are sadder for it. At least they're together. I'm still waiting for Rayne and Sophia to get their acts together in Unsatisfied.
Nina chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
So I've been reading you for a couple years now, I think I started when you were in the middle of the paths that cross, and I write too now (don't look at my account though because everything there is outdated) and I actually go to school in CW and.

I understand writers block and somehting that my professor reccommends for us is creative journaling which isn't like "Oh today I got up and went to the mall and got a slice of pizza" its like. a journal where you draw/sketch/write down imagery/make lists/get creative. and journaling pretty much eliminates writers block. Also, setting due dates for myself helps me (like i have a peice due every wednesday, friday, and monday)

hope the tips help with the writing! Keep it up!
elizabeth73 chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
Great chapter! I can't wait to find out how everyone will react to the baby news! It will also be interesting to see how Dylan and Loren adapt. I think they must be in shock right now and the reality hasn't hit them yet. This story is bound to get spicy!
Pione chapter 10 . 6/30/2008
Yay! I really enjoyed reading this chapter. :) Keep it up!
Pretend Jane chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
I'm psyched about the story involving Isabelle! As I was reading this chapter, I actually thought how cool it would be if there was a story about her. She made an impression on me for sure and I really want to know what's the deal with her and Lars, and even Blake. Another nice chap! I always find it fun reading about all the bands together. It feels like a sneak peak behind the scenes of real life bands. Now if only I can get a sneak peak like this with bands I love in real life. lol. I can't wait to read what happens next!
B chapter 10 . 6/29/2008
Dylan and Loren seem to finally be heading on the right track. I'm excited to see how Loren and Dylan will react to the later stages of her pregnancy. It's nice that this story incorporates all the past characters. It's cool to see what they're up to. I can't wait for another update!
Pione chapter 9 . 6/26/2008
Loren is love! :D I like his character. :D can't wait for the next chapter! :D
cbprice25 chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
Nice to see familiar characters. Looking forward to more!
Pretend Jane chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
I love the new direction of the story. I like reading about more Stella and Armando. I also love how all the bands are connected in some way. Just when I'm missing a character from another story, they pop up in this story or another story of yours. I think it's great because when all the other bands seemed to know each other, not too many of them knew any of the people from Igby or Seredipity. Kat is right. Everyone in their scene is in a band, so it's hard to know everyone. I feel bad for Blake. If Alexis is not serious about her fiancee, I hope they get back together. Or maybe this new singer we're learning about will dump her fiancee and see what a great guy Blake is. I should have known Loren was just trying to make Dylan jealous. I hope he calms down all that behavior now that they're having a kid. Because the baby shouldn't have to deal with their break up to make ups.
elizabeth73 chapter 9 . 6/25/2008
I am so relieved that my assumption about Jules (Julia) and Loren was wrong. It's cute that Loren tried to make Dylan jealous. I hope that Blake is okay. I am sad that he and Alexis broke up, but that's the way things go sometimes sadly. And with Isabella Reid, that has some promise eventhough she is engaged to Lars (who is a total jerk.) It might be an interesting turn for Blake.

Great chapter.