Reviews for Car Ride
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I love the idea of the car ride, and the goodbye. For some reason the comparison/scenario really jumps out to me and I find it very unique.

I liked this one a lot.

Yours truly,

Luna Turner
Needa S chapter 1 . 3/24/2006
Emotions greatly expressed here. Nicely done.
Emi Amara chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
I so understand that feeling! You've managed to put it well into words though! Well done**Emi
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
So sad. Devestating feelings come through in this. Well done.
Indigo-Andie chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
what i like is the fact that you can tell your pain is lasting...the car ride will end but the break is still there, and then there is the same car ride that will eventually happen again...oh sweet torment...
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
powerful poem...i can feel how sad u r.

WEll, sorry for the short review, but i have to get bac to life.

Keep up the great worK!
AlboChick chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
you've really shown your true emotions in this one. i think you give too much of yourself into the poems. I do that too. Only your poems are a lot better! I thought this one was one of your weekest poems though.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
oh this cpatures the sheer emotion so entirely.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
TWO HOURS? holy hell... but it sounds like he's worth it! :)

Theory Of The 4th Dimension chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
Very nicely written. I really enjoyed the mood and atmosphere this piece gives.
Elli chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
Not your best, but I like it. I know the feeling. Great job.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
thats really wow... your poems rock! and to pick some favs out of all of them is way too hard! umm.. all i can say is try and keep a list as u write them of ur favs so its easier to narrow down later on... i know theres one or two of urs at least i have on favs, but u have so many good ones! good luck with choosing!
queenvixta chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
Beautiful and painful. So well written. Great job, I loved it. QueenVixta
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
SO honest and very well written. You have a wonderful way of expressing yourself.

Keep it up.
The Sweetest Oblivion chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
i can completely relate! nice job
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »