Reviews for 31 Band, Station Syrinx
Great-Enchantress chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
I am expecting a very big update tomorrow, since it is that very special day of the year...my birthday! But lovely update, I really like how Maryls is so nonchalant about contradicting what Duane says so much. Like when he's like, "What's the name of your horse" and she says "I don't have a horse" and then they cover the fact the horse was actually gray, and then that it was her sister! Lol, she likes to play with him, huh? And Effie, I hope the Captain isn't mad at her when he finds her, I wonder who he is, too! I like how you re-use characters, it is very cool, and I understand about writing romance, but I still love it. I'm a romantic, I guess. Please update soon, I really like this story! Oh yeah, I'm glad you picked Max, he's awesome!
Bloodflower chapter 9 . 10/29/2005
this really deserves more reviews, it's very good...

and i like the fact that you've taken time to properly format it (as far as proper formatting goes on FP.) i don't seem to bother...

but yes, this is very good, keep writing!
Great-Enchantress chapter 8 . 10/28/2005
Thank you for the birthday present! Lol, you're incorporating all of your stories into this one, huh? Me and Max...*sigh*. Move over Aislinn, glad she went for the other one now! Lol. Yep, I'm a dork. A romantic dork. It's so funny that you and I are friends and you hate writing romance and I live for it. You must find my stories slightly boring when it's those "kodac moments", huh? Great story (especially now that I am in it!) And I cannot wait to read more about myself and everything else. That was a great idea, thanks!
Great-Enchantress chapter 7 . 10/27/2005
Hmm...I wonder who that guy in the ship could be! He sounds interesting. And I wonder what Effie is looking for, she's out there for some reason, I am sure. Duane is beginning to grow on me, Marlys more too. I really am beginning to like them a lot, like when Duane was so taken aback by the fighting and death he doubtlessly witnessed. Very deep and thoughtful, I like that. Update soon please.
Great-Enchantress chapter 6 . 10/26/2005
Wow, this is sure crazy! I'm glad at least Duane believed her after a moment of thinking. Glad Marlys could think on her toes! And for your comment, I thought she was one of the most feminest characters you have! Lol. She's just very strong, and I like it but by no means would I call her a "kinder and mellower" character. :-) But that's just me. I like Duane, he's awesome, don't get me wrong! I hope everything turns out swell! update soon
Great-Enchantress chapter 5 . 10/25/2005
What a funny story! I really like Maryls, she sounds like such a great character, I also like her grandmother who reminds me of some grandmother in a Disney film or something :-) I love old people, they are so funny. Duane, hm...right now he's just a tad too open for me to like him a lot. He reminds me of this one boy that I know who told me he loved me the first day I saw him. It was...a little creepy, so I can find Maryls' astonishment at Duane's confession relatable. Please update ASAP, this is a very cute story!