Reviews for Quest for the Bowling Ball
lymli chapter 4 . 10/3/2008
finally, eddie got the magical ball, that's everything starts, these chapters were funny, I hate eddie's girfriend, she seems not to love him for real, anyway, update!
lymli chapter 1 . 10/3/2008
this chapter is so scary and sad! I mean, poor felix and his family, well, somebody stole the ball or he just lost it? poor
productioncity chapter 4 . 6/9/2007
Karaokee
maxnotevoltage chapter 4 . 11/25/2005
Haha - you're great with the whole "accent" thing. It's really cracking me up.:-B

And no, this chapter didn't suck. I thought it was funny - and hey, I was just glad you finally posted it! Good luck with the next one. I'll be a-waiting... - :-)
maxnotevoltage chapter 3 . 11/8/2005
I can see you're having fun! And it shows. It's fun to read! Make sure you update it soon! I'll be checking up on this (although I kinda maxed out my favorites list... I'll keep you on Author alert, though!) New chapter! New chapter! - :-)
maxnotevoltage chapter 2 . 11/8/2005
HAHA - I love how you have the baby thinking in a British accent! Too hilarious! (I love accents.. I love this whole concept! Very original!) -
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
hahaha - Very good start! You crack me up... -
Venusvadore chapter 2 . 10/23/2005
Haha...interesting, and mildly whacky. I only wish it were longer. I'll be sure to check up on it. Happy writing!