Reviews for Alone
Fan Fan chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
If only that's what you want :)
Spirit Tigress chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I was thinking about how I favor silence in my life while I was reading this and I suddenly thought, "Maybe I should change." Eh, still good!

Dark Revival

ps. 2/68 reviewed
WyrdWolf chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
I feel that this could have been better if you hadn't broken it after 'What if I...'

A nice, deep poem. Hm...being an introvert with burts of gregarity, I can't answer this question. Lol.
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
I liked the bit, where you said 'what if i told you you were the last person on earth', hee, it'd make it mad that u were there too.

Nice one Felicia

Keep writing

Alan
Rubyme chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
Fear of the unknown... seems to be what you were writing about.

You're going to get tired of hearing me say "I loved it." ;]
aarlove chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
short, but sweet.

E
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Interesting evaluation of contrasts in this. I like the questioning format, because it is open ended and guides the reader to draw his-her own answer from within.
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
I don't want to be alone...wah! That was so sad...and all of those questions! It was quite a good idea to submit this one too! It's written so well. WHY CAN'T I WRITE LIKE THAT? (Stupid Canadian schooling system...I'm joking) Anyways, very good job! And I hope that at least one of your poems get chosen! Keep up the great work! Much love from me!
empathic life chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
This is one of my favorites of yours so far. The message is powerfully delivered, the idea is original, the format/layout does a good job of complimenting the poem itself. Only one left, I'm delusional, and can't count.
maxnotevoltage chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Beautiful - a very insightful question. Nobody wants to be alone! I love the way you express your thoughts. Ten thumbs up! (We'll pretend I have ten thumbs.) God bless:-) -