Reviews for Tears of the Sun
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
((hey _ long time no reviews on my end...I'm sorry...)) Anyways, this was awsome, I see it fitting a few situations and I like that it reminds me of a few different things. Powerful and elegant language. Keep it up.-pammy-x3
Haberdasher chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
very moving, your note at the bottom made me read through it again and see it in a new light. at first it reminded me of Lord of the rings... (hehe) love the line 'intricate rain of faith'. lovely words.- haberdasher
sTrive chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
kool beans... (that would be a compliment. _)
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
beautifully tragic. But then love never dies...
ArchDemonNotion chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
I liked it. I have to admit I'm lost to poetry because I've been doing Taoism and well it tells you to kind of ignore everything we know so I don't know what abstract things are and what not. I liked the words and how they flowed but it didn't give me much of a picture.
InspirASIAN chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
aww...that is sad. but its beautiful and amazing and im so jealous of ur talent lol.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
i'm sorry to hear about your friend... the sadness definately showed in this piece... it had a certain eloquence to it as well...
Perilous Escapist chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Very sad tone. It can be challenging to give poetry an emotional impact on the reader, but you've done an impeccable job. My favourite line is

"Into the forlorn downpour of goodbye".

Very nice, keep writing.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This is so beautiful and the words are brilliant. Excellent poem! Well done and thank you so much for your reviews. Sorry I've been so slow in getting back to you! Keep up the amazing writing! QueenVixta
bjw chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
This holds a deep sadness that is really touching...each line must have been so heartfelt! I love the first stanza, it's so precious and sad and lingering. Oh, "Caste away" should be "cast away". I do hope you're feeling better, keep smiling!:)

Thanks so much for the review!
lengg chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Very beautifully written poem...Its very nice. iliked it alot, emotions were expressed really strongly.
Elphie Thropp chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Beautiful! Keep it up!
Pure Autumn chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
this is good i like the imagery
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
beautiful.. I love hte quote.. awesome poem

btw thanks for telling me which of my poems was your favorite.. I appreciate it a lot
AikiChaos chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Exquisite. I simply can't describe the feeling it invokes for me even through I study literature.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »