Reviews for Kissing Girls
shoujo-ai-addict333 chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
I absolutely loved this. The ending was fantastic, it truly really touched me.

When my eyes are closed all I can see is you.

You are only the third girl I have ever kissed, but I already know that I want you to be the last girl I ever kiss.

Beautiful.
babydoll-gone-wrong chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
this was very good. i like the way it was written. and it told a very good story behind it. i hope you dont mind me asking this but is it true? like the story.
Totally Raven chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Heh, surprised to find this is on my faves list but I haven't reviewed it!

Really brilliant little fic, I like the angle and you have written it so nicely. Well done! :)
Avywavy19 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Hey

this was really well written and it kind of just flows along. I read the authors note and i completely understand that you wanted to let everyone know that this wasn't about you. I make up random stories on the spot aswell. In fact, I feel one coming on, so i have to end this review. Great Story!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this was really sweet, thank you for sharing )
Sheaver chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I'm happy! :D I love it! *victory dance*

acast chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Aww, how cute!
kirstkitten chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
That was a sweet story well done please write other thing like this :)
TheRandomMermaid chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Very interesting...
ForgottenJuliet chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
This is so sweet and honest.

I like it it a lot-

it's so easy to relate to ]

I think reading it has brightened my day.
vitriolicvermilion chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
I lovelovelove this story. It's the sweetest, sweetest thing.

I love the part when she's talking to "you". And line,

"Before my eyes close I see Charlie walking with his new girlfriend smiling at me."

Made me smile.

Fantastic. (:
kelsi bones chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
This was so beautiful. I loved it ] *adds to favorite stories*

k.X
BeautifulRain chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
You know what? that was awesome. Thanks for putting it out there.
Perverse chapter 1 . 12/29/2006

I really liked that, specially the ending, I thought it was wonderful. I think I'm straight... but there's this girl named Sara that's driving me crazy. That's why your summary caught my attention, the word "Sara" in it. I'm actually writing a fic about this whole issue that's bothering me tons. I think I'm straight... but Sara makes me doubt. :P Cool one shot. Keep up writing! Bye!
thiefofblueness chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
i like how it's short, sweet, and kind of to-the-point but also kind of like emotions-before-reasoning.

it's really well written.