Reviews for Kissing Girls
M chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
So cute.
the reign chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
i thought it was very sentimental, if not, so cute-but i dont like saying 'cute' so i'll just stick with sentimental... very interesting how you stuck her entire love history into such a small amount of words... emphasized it more.
Matthews chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Beautifully written. Just what I was looking for.
as beauty dies chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I had a beef with format and first to second line, but that is all ignored now that I've forced myself to read through this. Now, my original thought is quite disproven. While this is kinda forced at part. I think the simplicity of the writing would work but it left with little emotional connection on my part, the last line is so romantic and emotional but some lines previous just seem placed there for the heck of it.

I am not saying this is bad, far from bad in all actuality. This is quite cute and like a little confessional of sorts. I adore the last line, I'd gush over the complete romantic inclinations and humaness of the relationships you describe so briskly in 702 words. This is quite simply a fabulous read. I adore, if not love, the first kiss scene you paint, it is all child-innocence wrapped in a curious pakage; the second kiss though, is positivly amazing and so cute. Kissing over notebooks is always a plus for me. ;)

Marvelous job. I simply love this!

* as beauty dies
multiples of six chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very cute.. very sweet.. keep writing )
Dark me chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
love it, very sweet really. Make me smile thanks.
tiffanystar chapter 1 . 10/24/2005
hey...liked ur "story" and how i like ur writing style..its great ur open with ur sexuality g4u..
RandomEuphoria chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I really like this. Very cool.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2