Reviews for Murder's Artist
TeaWithOnions chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Your color imagery is outstanding. I especially love the part fruit fly tango part. Thanks for the review!
key of A major chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
you...scare me
classic violet chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Wow... this is so... drenched with deep emotional feeling. It reminds me of something from like, the 18th century or something, I don't know why, but good job. Just... wow.
Arichos chapter 1 . 12/8/2005
Hey, thanx for the review. wow, your poetry is amazing. You have a very great gift with your words here...darkness ironically can bring the best out of people, so no worries. Awesome poem, definitly a fav...
Eternity's Angel of Mercy chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
Oh goodness... this is wonderful. I absolutely loved the imagry of the body and its morbid beauty. It was fascinating to read this.
youzi chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
many people write about beauty in death/death as a morbidly aesthetic occurence.. but fail to capture the intricacies/the nuances that bring out what exactly they are trying to say...haha i'm just trying to say that it usually turns out campy. but you've avoided that quite successfully. i love the use of colours in this piece..it engages the keep writing :D
Boom Kitty chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
Twisted, and still you manage to make it darkly beautiful. Good job at creating the atmosphere of this piece.
rrmehta364 chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
wow, great poetry. i love the imagery with death. quite good i must say, but i feel quite bad for delilah. good bit of poetry.
LauraKM chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
This is great "Accompaniment to gallant Orchestral strain" great line. It does sound really exotic, violent, and kinda luxiourious (even though i can't spell luxiourious). Great alliteration in "sweeping out, soft" really helps with the mood. Loved the concept, going on my favs.
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Different to a lot of stuff I've read. Intense. I liked it.
Saber of shadow chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Very dark and Imagery ...I can see a dead girl
Aurora Borealis 91 chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Definitely a very dark poem but i can't help noticing a certain gracefullness to it. The words flow so perfectly and the descriptions of different colors really helped to make it come alive. Chilling, but eerily beautiful at the same time; its usually very hard to get that particular feeling across but you did it wonderfully! Awesome work! Keep writing! _Me
Tecna chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Lol... another awesome poem... -cool, you have a darker side, wicked- lol, awesome fic I like the last two lines... 'Soak in the fragrance... Take a picture, and smile' That's brill... go you!
AikiChaos chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
Delightfully twisted. It is dark and sunny at the same time because of the colours you used in describing the mood is quiet yet loud, with contrasting words like 'orchestral' and 'silent'.I don't know how you did it, but it all fits it man. It will be in my favorites. [I feel my dark side often, especially during training.]
Astarayl chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Wow.. breathtaking. You've got some really great imagery hear, the whole thing really is a piece of art ;)

"gallant orchestral strains" -I'm not sure how orchestral strains could be gallant.. I always envisioned (heard?) them as sort of soft...

Otherwise.. the rest really fell into place for me. You've got all of the senses involved.. I especially liked how you put in lemons.. "Fruit flies doing a slow, drugged tango"- a really wonderful line.. I love it. Good work on this piece.