Reviews for Nude
SweetWithUncertainty chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
wow..that was great. i may need to read that again...or more to fully get the meaning, if thats even possible...beautiful poem

Jaded,SG
TinuvielDork chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Wow. This is really good. maybe I don't understand it completely, or the way you do, but I know it's amazing!
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
I wasn't really feeling the first several lines of this poem. But then around the lines where you started talking about the "idea of sin" the poem really took off for me. It was like that moment on a roller coaster when you've reached the top, and there's a momentary pause before you go rushing down and everybody is screaming and screaming as the winds tears away their voice. The whole rest of the poem was like that fall.

You pour yourself into your poetry more than any other writer I know. They are all so incredibly personal. And they're all so damn good, too. I love the rhythmic, drugging rhythm that this poem had. There was some very good imagery at times, too.

Another excellent poem. You never fail to impress me.
angelicprotection chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
i love your poems. darkly suductive with pure emotions
mystic-georgia chapter 1 . 11/7/2005
0_0 - speechless face

Amazing.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
-speak good English when your with me-...you're

i like this... beautifully done
Doc Blood chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
You are brave enough to appear nude (expose painful feelings) such that I feel your feelings also. I'm not good enough to critique, only to tell you my responses.
BJ Worth chapter 1 . 11/1/2005
First off, I'd say this is easily the best poetry I've read on this site yet. It has a complexity to it that I, since at the core of my being I'm no more than a six year old child, can't understand, only marvel at. I'm really sorry about your car accident. I hope it didn't cause you to lose your faith.
flaming.footprints chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Absolutely enticing. I adore this poem. Never stop recording such beauty.

Shavo
chance crawley chapter 1 . 10/29/2005
wow this was a very thought out poem n i like the structure it has been put in, its very good with the words being chosen for specific parts in the poem. i like it very much.
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
I really liked this. The beginning was amazing. The words you used created such a mood. I like how you used color to describe things a lot. "I’m sick/-to death-/ of the idea of sin/ and how/ I’ll always be swallowed up by it." I feel that a lot. "Nude/ we/ are/ before/ each other/ as/ we/ are/ before/ God-" I loved that line. It really struck me. "If you’re something that I don’t already have/ then I want you; (bad)/ or just a taste/ long enough/ to tease me;/ I want a love so tender/ that it bleeds/ for me." I can so relate to that. It's pretty much my general view on love. Again, I really liked this poem, on a personal and poetic basis. The descriptive language was awesome.
Poe DeLasVegas chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
Now, usually I'm not too fond of free-verse, but I actually like this. Do I understand it? Heavens, no! Do I enjoy it? Yes. We can enjoy what we do not understand - understanding and enjoyment do not go hand-in-hand. I appreciate the brazen theme of this poem, or, more specifically, the boldness that it would take one to "taint" their poem with such words as nude. Some poems the word would sillify, or make it seem ridiculous. Your poem, it enhanced it. This would be wonderful sung as a song with the words distorted and with violins and pianoes and flutes.
account not in use chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
-I

let

one

in-

except for you.)

beautiful. i adore it.
King Krod von Bopper chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
thanks for the reviewI really liked this alot, i'll by back when i have more time to read more of your stuff
elasticbobaturtle chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Ah. That was terribly beautiful. I love the way the lines work and mesh together, rhyme so subtly.
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »